Pedal hung...help

technec

Something happened and I don't know what. I went to use my brakes , but when I let up on the pedal it did not come all the way back up. I had to use my foot to lift it and when I do that I hear a loud click, like it stuck on something. I only have to lift it a little. Any ideas as to what's happening? :confused:

If you car is braking fine, then i would bet it's the pressure. check your brake fluid level, might just be low. I dont know why but ive heard it normal for it to go down a little after some years... (??? doesnt make sense to me though) good luck-
Damon

pedal

Brakes work fine..except the pedal does not come back up all the way..it sems like it gets hung on something..and when it does that the brakes stay on. I have to lift the pedal with my foot.

ok

alright, well id start with checking your brake fluid, if all that seems fine, then post again and im sure someone else has more technical things it cna be, good luck-
DAmon

Crawl under the dash with a flashlight and look way up on the pedal arm. Look to see if a yellow tipped thing with a hose on the back of it is in place or has been knocked loose.

Back