headers from motorcitymike

tripntx

Just wondering how many of you have signed on for the Headers motorcitymike was offering our group. The old thread was seven pages long so I felt it was time for a new one.

I'm on board for pair of coated ones. The qoute was 10% off if ten or more people purchased them. Who else is buying some?

Here's the prices that were stated on the old thread.

The price for these headers is $379 uncoated, or $479 coated. We can also make custom Y-pipes and cat-back exhaust systems if you're local. We use only the best quality materials and every header is TIG welded for strenght.

Just to answer a few questions for you....
These headers are direct replacement for all SC 3.8's.
I am marketing them for Gark Cook over at PF&E. The number there is (586)949-3400 please ask for Greg, he is in charge of internet sales. The hours of operation are M-F 8am-5pm and Sat. 9-12pm EST. If there is no answer for some reason, please leave a message for Greg. PF&E is currently expanding their operation and increasing production, so please bear with us as we bring things up to speed.

edited to add contact info

Last edited:
Were the headers long, short, or mid length? I can't remember.....if they are like the Kooks.....count me in! I'd also like to get a price from them on an exhaust system. Do you remember their phone number?

I read the full post and I don't think that they were long tubes, just mid-length. They did look like quality headers. Hard to tell unless first hand though.

They looked too long for stock downtubes.

I wish I would have got a set for 10% off $379.

Hey guys, I called today and was told that they are direct bolt on for the stock manifolds, they are short-tube headers and can be ordered with a ceramic coating.

Paul

Last edited:
group purchase

I don't think the group purchase went through...not enough people, unless some1 started a new one.

This is the guys name that was setting it up on aol/aim if you wanna ask him bout it
MichaelL1103

Back