Problems

Jeff

Well i put my stock Intake back in the car and pulled her out of the driveway, but had BIG problems. It happened right away when i put the peddle down the car heisting, i could see the boost meter jump but the car was rocking back and forth like when you stall the car in first. I drove it for about 20 mins and after it stop but no completely at times she did it.

I was hoping maybe if someone has sometime this weekend they could check it out for me. I know nothing, i don't even know how to start looking, and i don't know if i am making any sence to you guys.

I need to have my car driveable by Monday and i'm scared to drive it like this if there is a problem i would rather get it fixed first. I hope some has time to come over, if not i understand it is in short notice.

If anyone has sometime Give me a shout at work in the morning at 905-814-3032 or night at 416-467-9537.

Thanx

Jeff

P.S. Ryan did you get the file i sent you????

Sounds like a vacuum leak to me.You can check quickly by using throttle body cleaner and spray on vacuum lines.If the engine revs then you have found the leak.

Yes, Jeff the file looks great. Now I see why you would like some pics. We'll talk more about that set up soon.

Ok, Now for the intake. I think you may have missed the PCV hose that connects the air intake hose(the black rubber one, with the ribs in it). Under the tube, there is a elbow fitting, that would be where the hose connects too. The PCV hose may have fallen down, if you look at the "snout" of the Super Charger, the area near the pulley, you will see a hose, thats the one. Follow it, if it's not connected, then do so. I think this is the trouble.

I wish I could help you out, but this week end is crammed. Sat morning, I'm going to the wreckers, again, then it's off to work(working on the JS's), then time willing, I would like to make the trip out to Sean's, see how they are making out on Pauls car. Then I have hockey at night, sunday, I would like swap on my old summer tires, then I'm out at Ron's changing his plugs. So, I hope you can fix this up.

fpr

check the vac/pressure line to the fpr from the back the air to air cooler assembley thing that bolts on the intake manifold ...just a thought

Actually Boyz

I figured it out. When i took my Sc to a mech he took off my plugs and did not put on one tight, so it was hitting my manifolds and it almost burn't the wire in 2. I i taped it up and went and bought a whole new set of wires, now i just have to figure out how to put them on:confused:

Hey ryan maybe if you have sometime this week or next week you might be able to drop by or i can come up again!!!

Jeff

for plugs, um I'm buys that day.

Really, I hate to say no, but I have a lot on my plate right now. I'm helping Les(thursday), A friend, her car is foocked up(friday)
Saturday I'm off to help out Nick, then on sunday Bruce is asking for some help. I will help you, just need some time to clear my plate a little. Are you coming out to the meet?

Back