Need S/T spring info and pics

fastsc92

Who out there has S/T springs? I need some help here. I just lowered my car with those springs and i cant figure out why the back sits up high. The front lowered exactly 1.5". The rear only went down .5". I got shorter end links and the swaybar is fine, so its not that. Why else could it sit high? What happened with your springs? Does anyone have pics of their car with S/T spring? Does the car sit level front to back? Do they need time to settle. This is driving me nuts please help me out.

naw..that doesn't change the height of the car...just the ride quality. I Cant figure it out. I tryed everything. That red SC sits perfect. Mine still sits high in the back, and i'm pulling my hair out with this.

S/T ride height

If you took the knuckle apart to install the springs, you need to
put the car on a rack that allows the suspenion to sit at normal ride height then loosen the knuckle bushing bolts and re-tighten them.
They are pre-loaded and are keeping the rear end up.

I did that...with no luck. I did it twice in fact. I got it on the ground and then tightened it up and it was the same height. Then i got the bolts very very loose...and drove around, then came back and tightened it up on the ground....still it didn't change a thing. Anyone else know why?

Back