WHO HAS Wet Okole SEAT COVERS?

Hi, I do!!! They will be of a custom fit and make. They take about a month or less to make. Cost I think was like $250 for the two front seats. I went with black and grey and a dolphin logo. They only make black outsides and you choose the middle color. Since my interior is grey I went grey. They feel nice and look good all the while protecting the seat. They are a bit__ to clip the locks on the sides and bottom. Would recommend that you take out the seats to put them on. If you want more information let me know!!! Jerome

Hey Jerome-
One question about your covers.. Do they make you sweat? I know that sounds a little weird, but I just wanted to know how the material interacts.
Regards,
TBSCoupe

Not at all, that I know of and I do live in Hawaii!!! It's very comfortable and no it's not a wired question!!! It is the same material wet suits are made of. It's actually cool all the time in my opinion. Hope that helps!!! Jerome

At one point I was considering some for my 4WD Amigo. Wasn't sure about the colors. Sent a request, can't remember if it was on the phone or internet, and they sent swatches of each of the colors I was considering. I think they'd be pretty comfortable. Supposed to be very durable and hold color well. Easily cleaned with some solution they have. I've heard nothing but positive things about them.

I wish I could post pictures of mine, but I only have a webtv and unable to do so. Try wetokole.com... Jerome

Seat Covers

Yeah I emailed them I they did reply saying that they carry covers for our cars but he gave me no real information, just said check out the website, what a dummy obviously I was on the website if I was emailing you, they just don't have an exact listing for our cars. I guess I will have to see a specific set of seat covers before I chose mine, I just would like to have a decent temporary set instead or until I get those ones from leatherseats.com. Well thanks, hopefully someone will post a pic.

Back