cougar lovers..

ponysc

I thought about posting in the classifieds, but I need to know more about the car to do so..

I have my SC in a storage shed out in the boonies here in north Iowa, use to be a chicken house, there's alot of old camaros, a roadrunner, just a bunch of nice cars out in this beat up storage shed that hardly anyone knows about ($15.00/mo the old lady charges) but anyway, a couple of weeks ago I noticed the wheels on a car with a car cover right in front of my SC, pulled up the car cover, and the fender moulding says "supercharged" didn't bother to pull off the cover since it's not mine, so I don't know if it's a 5 speed, but I paid my dues for the next year that day and told the old lady to give the guy a call if she could and give him my phone number because I have an engine he can have if he has any use for it, so a couple days later he gives me a call. I don't think we discussed if it's an '89 or '90, or if it was a 5 speed or not, but it only has 23,000 original miles, and the guy lives up in minnesota. Says he'll pay storage on it until he dies because he has too many vehicles to have any use for it, has no room for it in his garage, and he won't take less than 9 thou.

I looked over the bottom of the car guys, and this one looks like someone towed it there straight from the dealership back when it was new. I'm sure the interior is immaculate, I doubt it even has paint swirls. The guy sounds like he really takes care of his cars, but just has no use for this one.

It's white and has red "supercharged" lettering in the moulding.
Once again, I'm in north Iowa.
23k miles
$9k

If anyone's interested give me a call, or just post here. I'll tell you what I know and find his phone number. What's left of my engine and all the 3.8 components that I don't need for my 5.0 liter transplant goes with for free if wanted.

1-641-220-3861

Lv mess if my phone is off, make sure you leave your #, my caller ID doesn't show numbers when my phone's off.

Chris

Back