NJTACC Apparel

ReDevilXR7

Don has contacted me to get us some apparel for E-town and Carlisle.

So here is the pricing.

1) Embroidered Hats: $20 ea....2 for $35
(Structured, pre bent-White top, dk blue lid or Black with white trim)
(includes NJTACC embroidery on front)

2) Embroidered Visors: $17 ea...2 for $30
(Pre bent-White top Black trim or Black with white trim)
(includes NJTACC embroidery on front)

3) Embroidered nylon lined stone washed cotton demin jackets: $70ea...add any 2 hats/visors and it's $60ea. (this will include NJTACC embroidery on left chest and your name on right) (M-2XL)

4) Embroidered lined demin jackets: $85ea...add any 2 hats/visors and it's $75ea (this will include NJTACC embroidery on left chest and your name on right & NJTACC embroidery on rear and an outline image of your state-NJ/PA/NY- and the state's 2 letter initial under it)(M-2XL)

Embroidered Pit Crew Shirt: $90ea
this will include NJTACC embroidery on left chest and your name on right & NJTACC embroidery on rear and an outline image of your state-NJ/PA/NY- and the state's 2 letter initial under it)(M-2XL)

If you want them, bring a money order to the April 12th event. Or drop it in the mail. Or use paypal. If I get at least "any" 20 items ordered/paid by Wed, Mar 2, I should be able to get them delivered and embroidered in time to give them to you on the 12th. Otherwise you'll get them at the next event or pay the S&H to send it to your home.

Pictures can be found on the yahoo site:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/NJTACC/files

Jesse

Back