Chuck how's the car running?

markhaz

It felt strong when we went out for a ride. Freds new program seemed to be fairly good. It didn't ping and didn't bog anywhere that I could tell. You might want to check your static fuel pressure (vacuum line removed and plugged) and see if it is the same as in the program. From how it felt I think you can go a little more aggressive with timing and maybe lean it out a bit at part throttle. That should give you a bit more torque.

Yah I think you are right

Well I found the new forum. I think you are right on the fuel assumtion. I am going to buy a fuel pres. guage this week. I have a few things to work out as well . IE.... IAC, tensioner, I am going to put a stock lower intake back on.

See you at Tues.

Chuck

Hey,Chuck..did you move ? when we met at the pavilions you said you were on cave creek . Would like to get your opinion on super charger porting,is grinding the stock top worth it or is it just better to invest in the larger top with bigger port. Thanks in advance ,I enjoyed meeting everyone out there and checking out your car ( Nice ! )

Jeff

Back