Car in this months lowrider

Oh my god. That has to be one of the ugliest super coupes I have ever seen. All it needs is a huge honda sticker on it and he'll be all set. TAKE A LOOK AT THAT SPOILER!!!! The detailer that put on those decals must of been laughin' the whole time. You have to know when to draw the line between ricer and domestic.
I think that orange one isn't too great either. Don't like the bicycle mirrors and the corner lenses all painted like that. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
i dont no what u are talkin bout with the bicycle mirrirs or the corner lenses being painted and there isnt one decal on the hole car every thing is painted on down to the silver that is between each color so lets see some pics of your car so i can tell u how u should build it to all his own i built mine how i wanted it just like u built yours how u like it gets old have people coplain about how people build there cars they built it for themselfs not for u

Alright, alright...to each his own. gosh just cus one voices their thoughts on some others ride don't start trouble. Also SCextreme he was refering to the 2 cars above not just the one....

oh and FYI: the corner lights are shaved not painted...and yes those are bicycle mirrors.

-Tim

Yah it's lookin real classy with the pink and yellow inside. Oh and the blue seat covers and the black rubber floor mats really accentuate the true beauty of the sc's interior. The rubber steering wheel cover is also a nice addition. haha.

Remember the fat chick from Drew Carey?

This has gotta be HER car! :D

BTW: I don't think that's pink - maybe puice? :p

Raw chicken, Like I said before I like yor car. Come up tp Illinois and redo my car any time. Tim

Bad taste!

Demonstrated by some members here! Come on people, if you don't like it then shut up already! Show some respect to your fellow SC'ers. If you don't like it - FINE! But you don't have to mouth off about it. Everyone is different and all are welcome! Someone put an awful lot of work into that paint job, it looks well done - and ya, you need to lower it. ;)

2nd that...

I have always dug what RawChicken has done with his car...Sweetest looking lofat custom SC I have seen...Obviously Lowider Magazine thinks so as well...Congrats and Props out to RawChicken for makin' the Mag...:cool:

The other one with the Far Out Custom paint...Yes it needs lowered, I think the paint fits in with what you have done to the car, the int. IMO could look much better with maybe a differant color scheme, but dats jus me...Looks to me like you took your time with it and did a good job...

Brad

LOL LOL LOL

Like I said before everyone needs to stop worrying about what other people say about there cars.Its a free country say what you want I am not going to run out and change it or cry cause you dont like it. Hey I do this for fun and I love the t-bird bodystyle I just made it mine. By the way its a frenched in Harley Davidson Mirror and the corner lights are shaved and we widened the front of the hood 6" to make it work. I am trying to find a good show in Southern Illinois to hit up maybe I will see ya there

Attachments

• mirror and tint.jpg
    mirror and tint.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 243
Nice Job

Hey,
To each his own Bro.
I think it looks pretty cool man.
I may not do the same thing to my SC but I respect the time it takes to make any car look good.
Laterz,
D Rainer

The only thing I don't like about the orange one is that nothing seems to flow really well like most customs. It sort of looks like "ooh this part looks cool, lets put it on the car". It seems like a case of the sum of all the parts don't = the whole car. Everything just sort of seems stuck on and not a flowing or seamless part of the body. I think it is the mirrors and the shaved corners that make it seem that way. Not sure maybe I am just not used to seeing birds customized, but I still think it would be cool to see some more flow. Got a color sugestion for ya too. Have you ever seen Jesse James (The Harley builder), he has a Dodge Viper that was customized and the car is an amazing root beer brown metallic paint. Check it out.

If I remember right the art of car crafting really has no boundrys. I may like or dislike what someone else has done but I will never discourge someone else. If we all did the same thing it would get really boring fast. It may be the opinion of a lot of so called main stream hot rodders that we are all nuts for putting so much time effort and money in the cars we do. A friend of mine thinks I am crazy for putting so much in my six. Tim

to each there own

As far as everything being stuck on we made everything for it out of steel like the old tyme streetrodders. As far as Jesse James viper it is stock on the outside with paint(all be it a bad *** paint job) I just like to mold stuff in and make it flow better. You ought to check out Jesse James's 50's model chevy if you want to see some creative work. Once again thanks for your opinion but read my liscence plate backwards and thats what I have for opinions

Attachments

• dscf0206.jpg
    dscf0206.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 195
Despite my earlier smarta$$'d remarks,

I can certainly appreciate all the time and effort it takes to do that kind of work, and it's very impressive. ;)

My style is a little different. Very smooth and minimal while achieving a look that you know is different.

And doesn't take months to do. :p

I think both those cars are the S*** I wish I had the money to do something like that I still have the raggedy torn interior and a destroyed front end. I think that spoiler looks good on THAT car but I guess thats the ricer in me talking.

Back