3.27 gears...

SCboost

hey. ive been wantin new gears for quite some time. but finally saved some extra money and decided to really get down and do it. i called some shops to see if they could do it. they said yes for 350 with MY supplied parts. or something ilke 600 with theirs. is this right? is that high? can i get a different pumpkin from a different car and swap that? any way i can get this cost down? thanks. i checked the search function but couldn't find the exact answer. thanks. stevo.

Yes...

The autos have the 3:27's in them..I would get the pre 94-95 pumkin if you go that route...The later autos have the traction control open diferential. The early ones have the limited slip, I saw one for like 80bux the other day...Prolly won't find that kind of a deal again though...But hey..Ya might...

Oh and yes...That is WAY too spendy...If you get your own gears then pull the rearend pumkin out yourself and have them swap out the gears for ya...I did this recently, I bought the bearing kit for it as well...it was like 70bux for the kit...

Brad

Back