new rotors price?

GREATWHITE666

Hey, does anybody know how much 4 new stock rotors would cost? Im pretty sure, a few of them are warped causing my brakes to squeak and it's really annoying. I know there are upgrades on supercoupeperformance for 85 each so im assuming just the stock ones would be cheaper? thanks--
Damon

rotors

actually, the rear rotors are almost the same price as the aftermarket ones, and if you are going to buy brand new rotors, just buy the nicer ones for 15-20 more a piece....but that my opinion.....take it for what you want..

I picked up all 4 for just over $100.The online price at NAPA is almost twice what I paid at a local store. Autozone has them for $29 front and $58 rear.

If you don't have a pulsing brake pedal or steering wheel, your rotor may be fine. Squeaky brakes can be fixed by putting anti-squeal compund on the back of the pads and reassembling them. The stuff glues the pads to the caliper so they don't resonate. Damn I wish I could remember the name of the stuff. You can also use some hitemp grease on the back of the inside pad between the pad and piston. I like the goop you get at the autoparts store because it dries like rtv.

Aaron

great

Great, thanks a lot guys. Im not going to do this right now as it's not the top priority, but i just wanted to get an idea. thanks a lot you guys.
Damon

Back