PDA

View Full Version : Pavilions

rkahochoa
04-01-2003, 11:07 AM
Thanks to those who showed up to the Pavilions on Saturday. It's good to meet new people and no one killed each other either. ha ha. Lets take another run at it in 2 weeks 4/12/03 I will get there early to save our spots. Let me know who is going to make it and if your bringing your buggy so I save enough spots.
Rich

rkahochoa
04-08-2003, 12:36 PM
Is anyone going to make it to the Pavilions this weekend? If you are please let me know. I want to get there early to save some spots for us. I don't want to be stuck looking for a spot to park like a couple of weeks ago. The weather should be perfect and there should be a ton of people out there. Just let me know if your comming and if your bringing your buggy. Have a good week and we'll see ya Saturday.

plev72
04-08-2003, 07:05 PM
I'll let you know Rich, I expect to be working, but might be able to drop by before hand... of course me still being carless :-( BLAH!

I think we need to get an SCCOAZ member with a big multi-car garage and we should put all of our cars in them, take them all apart, and then put them all back together with roughly similiar high-performance specs... then go to Cali as a club and whup up on them Cali boys :-)

Paul

rkahochoa
04-08-2003, 08:20 PM
lol. take it easy on Cali. I am a Cali boy ya know. I'm going to try moving back to Sacramento next year.

JSC
04-11-2003, 01:44 AM
Rich, I'm on the road this week, and will have to back out of the pavilions on sat. ! I was thinking up until tonite that i would be able to be there but cannot do..... I got a show with CRUSHED next sat. the 19 th up at Joes Grotto (32nd st and thunderbird)
( i like that street ) if you guys are interested, anybody with an SC will get in for free on me !!

check out WWW.CRUSHED.NET (download an mp3,see if it's your cup o'tea )

Jeff

P.S There will be beer