Tucson area

tripntx

I'll be at Davis Monthon AFB from Sunday the 6th through Sat the 12th, April. Are y'all having any meets or get togethers?

I fly out of Tucson Sat morning. I doubt I'll make it to Phoenix, although I understand it is a nice drive from Tucson to Phoenix. How long does it take? AF is proving me with a rental. I'll be working at the AFB Monday through Friday with a close out dinner Friday evening. Not really sure what time I'll be released every evening.

It takes about 1 1/2 - 2 hours depending wher you start and finish. PM some of the people here. I have school every night after work , but maybe someone would like to meet for dinner. I know Paul (Plev72) was just parolled from the military not to long ago. My only free days are Sat or Sun. You come in on the 6th? What time? Maybe we can get together that night. I know it will be tough just getting in and all. Let us all know.

I'm semi-gainfully employed now, Karaoke host :) A job to know and love (did I mention the wet-t-shirt contest Saturday night? :) ) Anywho... Unfortunately that means I won't be able to get down to Tucson. Sorry I can't come out and play :-( maybe next visit ? ;-)
Paul

Right on!! I 'm gonna sing some Slayer tunes!!! Que up "Reign in blood" :eek:

Congrats on the new job Paul. I was wondering though, Are you there for the karaoke or the wet t-shirts? If the contest is only once a week and your not a fan of karaoke that makes for a long but worth while week.

Back