ATTN:George Davenport

George have a Question?
Do you have a roll bar in your SC? I was told that you installed one in your car.I am getting a roll bar put in my car 4130 Chrome Molly

On your back bars going to the trunk how did you put them through? I am keeping full interior and all sound system assembly under the back shelf keeping it compleately stock. we have an idea to do it but do you have pictures of yours?

Please post or send to my home e-mail (j.demmitt@att.net)
Thanks for any info ;)

I don't have any real pics of the installation. They go through the back package tray into the trunk. I'll try and post pics later tonight.

Jim.....

If you still need further instruction on installing your Roll Cage try Ted Lyons, He has it in his SC 5.5L, which he road races. I personally have seen his SC at WFC last year. Nicely done.

Here is his Website : http://www.cobrasc.com./cobrasc.htm

His Email is on the site. He probably would be able to help you out with any other questions you have in addition to what these guys may already told you.

Hope this helps you out!

Jeff B.

Thanks George & Jeff

George thanks!
Hope to see them Jeff thanks as well ;)
I appreciate all the info and pictures

Last edited:
Question:

Where the rollbar/cage diagonally crosses the doors, is a rule to keep it one piece?

I'm sure it probably is, just checking.

Chris

Chris

Chris you can.
You can have a swing out side bar.
This what I am doing on my car having the door bar swing out I checked NHRA rules makes it so much better to get in and out

Back