A message for Mother Nature!

BlueThunder90

:mad:

It's April! Quit with the damn snow!

scinsnow1.gif

NO **** , it's disgusting outside...alll freezing rain...thank god I got me a garage. looks like no driving the car for about a week, or more (but i hope not)

Well, I have a garage as well....problem is....the 3 damn cars in front of my SC! My Chevelle has a split valve in the tire so we need to fit it before we can move it so the SC gets battered! :mad:

The BALD and I mean BALD Toyo's are coming off tomorrow if I can get the car up to the shop to get the new tires on.....with the 10cm of snow, it seems highly unlikely!

I know I'll be hot in a few more months but I had to laugh also. The last week or two has been perfect here. Sunny and cool, no rain. Don't you guys have snow mobiles? Do you actually drive them to work and such. Like do you get traffic reports of a three snow mobile pile-up causing a good laugh as everybody sleds around them on the endless snow.:D

Vernon

Gee guys...

I feel your pain. I lived in Milwaukee for 3 1/2 years before moving out here, so I know what it's like. :rolleyes:

BTW: It's been in the 80's out here for the last month! :D

Lee

Whew! Got overheated tourqing down an intake manifold. Had to come in fix a big icy drink and cool off next to the A/C vent. What are my Candian friends up to?

Vernon

Someone find me a good IT job down in Texas! I'd love to get away from this weather crap.

Is it me or are these weather people getting more inacurate as the years go on. Friday was supposed to be sunny and a nice warm temp, instead we got some damn ice storm.....this sucks.

**** ALL you CANADIANS!

you B*S*A*DS are allowed EIGHT digits on your plates?!

Us Americans are only allowed 7!

Chris

Oh, and I know, snow sucks. I'm driving a Mark VIII that sits
2.5" off the ground! It snows, and I'm stuck in front of this computer. we're supposed to get 3-4" tomorrow here in Iowa, which means I'll be plowing .5"-1.5" if I try to go anywhere!

Chris

Back