PDA

View Full Version : DAMN! I was in AZ 3/25 to 04/01...

Mike Manzo
04-04-2003, 04:52 AM
If I knew this existed I would have met up with you guys.

My sister spotted "BLACKBIRD" a couple of times and actually chased him down, but he got away (ha ha...Sister has V6 Camaro)

Anyway, my sister has also tried to get the local cops to allow her to take pics of the undercover red 92+ SC that is out there.

I plan to return to AZ in May or June for another week...Hope you all have something going on then.

Sooner or later I want to do something with thunderbirdsc.com...

Have fun...

- Mike

rkahochoa
04-05-2003, 02:03 PM
Hey Mike sorry we missed you. We are very new out here. do let us know when your out again and we will plan something around it.

Mike Manzo
04-06-2003, 05:21 AM
I should be there at the end of June, but maybe sooner if the weather gets to me. I have a lot of vacation time and a lot of Dela Skymiles, so I may just come out sooner.

It would be great to meet everyone out there too!

Have fun,

Mike

rkahochoa
04-06-2003, 06:53 PM
I don't know what anyone else has planned, but I will be in No. Cal. june 21-29. Going home for a week.

hwycoper
04-06-2003, 09:02 PM
Hey Rkahochoa,

What part of northern Ca. are visiting? If you happen to be up in the Red Bluff/Redding area drop me a line.
My wife and I were in Scottsdale back in February showing our horse at Westworld. We lived in Yuma for 3 1/2 years before fleeing the warm Arizona Summers. I miss the winter weather.
Some day I trek back down there with the SC.
Its nice to see the group in Az. up and running your own chapter.

Mark

rkahochoa
04-06-2003, 10:19 PM
Hey Mark, I'm going to Sacramento for the most part. I am also going up to the Tahoe area and then down to Santa Cruz. I'm going to move back to Sac next year. Yeah the winter weather is nice here, but then comes summer! I miss the rain and fog. I can do without the 116 deg. it gets to here

hwycoper
04-07-2003, 02:09 AM
Let us know when you get into town,we'll get together. Sacramento is just under two hours from my place. Lately Sacramento has become my second home. I've been hanging out the drag strip mostly watching Jim D. run. As soon as I can get a few more bugs worked out of my SC I'll be hitting the track from time to time. We have been trying to organize a Bay Area cruise, possibly to Santa Cruz. Its still up in the air when its going to happen. If not I wouldn't mind taking a little drive up to Tahoe. Will you be driving your SC?

Mark

rkahochoa
04-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Sounds good. I won't be bringing the SC this time, flying out. 3hour flight is a lot better than 13 hour drive. I'll let you know when I get in.