PDA

View Full Version : looking for good paint

nwhittinghill
04-05-2003, 12:41 AM
im looking for a good paint/body shop in the southern cali area can anyone give a good referal?

ekesz13
04-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Hey neighbor, well kinda. I live in Wildomar. I used to work in the industry in SD. I could recommend a couple places. Also, I just had a bumper replaced at Caliber Collison in Temecula. Didn't have any paint work done, but as I wondered around I saw some good work going on there. The service advisor there, Chris Valdez is excellent. He would be great to talk to. If you need a number, let me know. Down is SD, Clairmont area, I used to work with M2 Collison care, this was 3 years ago, but they were very high quality and reasonable. Don't know how they are doing now, but I would check into it. I also worked with Mercedes Benz of SD, way over priced, and Amato's, also way way over priced. Let me know if I can help any more. Also, have you gotten involved in the Southern California chapter? There is a meet in April in Escondido. I am new to it and will be meeting them for the first time. If interested, we should hook up and go.

nwhittinghill
04-08-2003, 12:06 PM
i still have some work to do before i really get into the club. my car is real clean. but needs new tranny, powersteering, exhaust, paint, and some new rims wouldnt hurt. ive also been told to get a new resonator that is a better design that what is the stock. ive heard this from 4 different people now.
i would like to know some sc owners in the area. pm me to get email