PDA

View Full Version : Heladio L. Contreras JR.

WVFox
04-05-2003, 05:19 PM
Email Address: tiffanymariea@hotmail.com
User Name: 91 SPRCPE
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I oreder p[arts from Heladio on 3/2/03 and he had received and cashed the check by 3/7/03. The only thing I received from him was excuses. It seems he move around alot. Have contacted him on several occasions and still not received my money back. He does not answer my email messages anymore. If he has done this to you, please contact me. I plan to go to Ohio and take legal action against him. You can also fill out a Postal Fraud Complaint form at: https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm.

The more complaints the Postal Inspector receives, the more likely they will take action against him for mail fraud

Jerry

CFThunder
04-05-2003, 07:13 PM
DO NOT buy anything from him. Sent payment for parts and never received a thing. Doesn't reply to any email I sent him for over 3 months... Him and his girl friend are in this scam together her name is Tiffany Allen. They go by 91sprcpe... Jerome

ThunderRoad
04-08-2003, 07:21 PM
I BELIEVE THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE ON ALL THE POSTS AS THEY ALL COME FROM OHIO...............READ THE OTHER POSTS..............I BOUGHT FORM THEM AND THEY CHANGED THE PHONE #S AS WELL AS E-MAIL SITES..................FAST FREDDIE:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

89SCK@t
04-11-2003, 11:37 PM
If I would have known about this person earlier, I would not have bought parts from this person. There goes some money....DAMMIT!

89SCK@t
04-16-2003, 07:07 PM
Just to let you guys know, I called the Fremont Police. I got their number from the Academy Base Legal Office. I called them at noon today, three hours later, they called back saying that they had contacted him. They also said that I would be getting my money back within 10 days, if I don't, I call them back, and I can press charges of Fraud.

His reasons for not sending me my parts:
"It was raining a lot in my area, and I wasn't able to get to the car in order to take off the parts and send it to him(that would be me)."

So, for those of us who got taken, here is the number to the Sheriff(i really cant spell) cause he is out of the Fremont County.

(419)-332-2613

Make sure you give them a lot of information to help them out. I even faxed them a copy of my check that I used to pay him. Hopefully this helps you guys out.

Stephen

v8killr
04-17-2003, 08:33 PM
If your applying that i am (all the people are from ohio),You need to get a clue.Have i changed my number?changed my email address,changed my work number,moved.....NO.
You are the one that emails me with a non returnable address(go figure).You keep saying call me,but all i have is your home address.I tell you what i will give you the number to the sherrifs office here and you can call them and have them come to my house and i will tell them the same things i have told you.
Don't ack like you can't get ahold of me because we both know different.One other thing FRED i thought this happened to your son(got ripped off),You seem to say alot of people are ripping you off i find that hard to believe,or are you jumping on a bandwagon just to say you got ripped off.

redmonster
04-17-2003, 11:32 PM
I bought parts from him also. I sent money order and did not receive even a reply. its been about two weeks now so guess I will call the fremont police tomorrow also. As usual, you guys are always on top of things so thanks for the tip. It's too bad that some people try this stuff when most of us are just trying to help each other out.

2 Hot 2 Handle
04-18-2003, 11:21 AM
He got us too! Heladio Contreras Jr,
e-mail: tiffanymariea@hotmail.com......Tiffany Allen
We sent a check for $60 to him back on 3-19-03
It was for passenger side ground effects.
We never recieved responses from him...after he cashed the check...on 3-25-03
I called the fremont conty sherriffs offfice too...but they have not called back as of yet
If anyone has any updates on this please let us know, we are ready to persue this legaly

89SCK@t
04-18-2003, 02:10 PM
Okay, I found the Fremont Police Department's number, (419) 332-6464. I talked to Officer Griffin. The reason for the Sheriff's office is because Contreras is out of their county. I dont know if Griffin is working today or tomorrow or anytime after that, but he could possibly help the other people working your case. Just give them as much info as possible. Oh, and tell them that they helped out a Stephen Furman from Colorado Springs for the same things. Hopefully that helps anyone that got screwed over.

stephen

redmonster
04-19-2003, 12:03 AM
I need the address for this guy so I can tell the police where to go ,can any body help? Drop me a line at redride@tampabay.rr.com. I also filed a mail fraud case at the usps website. I would encourage everybody he burned to do so!

89SCK@t
05-06-2003, 12:17 PM
--UPDATE--

I was supposed to get it this past Saturday. There was a detective that took my case. He had promised that my money would be here by Saturday. I am going to give him a call today regarding the money. The number the detective gave to me is: 419-332-0462. I donít know the Detective's last name, but his first name is Emrich. He talked to Contreras to get my money back, and said that no one else has contacted the Station regarding him. I will try to keep you guys posted.

89SCK@t
05-19-2003, 09:17 AM
--UPDATE--

Still have not received money, will continue with prosecuting the guy. Supposedly Contreras sent the money to me, and was sending parts to the others, can someone tell me if you have received anything? Hopefully will hear from the detective shortly on wether or not he got the sheriff to arrest Contreras.

stephen

2 Hot 2 Handle
05-21-2003, 01:30 AM
I haven't recieved anything as of yet & don'e expect to...Just a hard lesson on my part...Better know who your Dealing with!

89SCK@t
05-21-2003, 12:25 PM
--Update--

I sent an email yesterday to Contreras as a last resort before having him arrested...here it was:

Sir,

I am sending this email to notify you that unless the money is
currently
en-route and received NLT May 23, 2003, I will be forced to press charges. I understand that you told Detective Emrich that the money has been sent, however, I have yet to received it. Please do not force me to escalate this and consider the consequences should you refuse to reimburse me.

Thank you,

Stephen M Furman, A1C, USAF

Here was his response:
the last thing i want is charges being pressed, money is in route. email me when you get it.

Maybe my last ditch effort paid off....I dont know, we will have to see. I'll keep you guys updated.

blue
05-25-2003, 11:30 AM
hey guys, this chick is a ****, i sent her $340.00 for some parts about 2 months ago, she said she got my money order and she was going to send out the parts, she **** me over and never sent the parts now i havent heard from her since. if you guys have had problems with this chick before email me (borta14@aol.com) her screen name was jasper91SC, her email is tiffanymariea@hotmail.com

John Shelton
05-25-2003, 11:47 AM
Others and I have been stiffed by these people too. Check this (Admin edit: John's link was pointed to this thread. This post and the one above it were originally in the classifieds and were moved to this forum.)

redmonster
05-26-2003, 11:34 PM
I have received nothing from him and no replies either. Fremont police were no help either. fremont said he didn't live in their jurisdiction ,so I called the county sheriff and he said they could not help because the crime took place in fremont, go figure. If one of us drove through there at about 90 ,maybe they wouldn't do anything (lol) I am going to keep trying though, I filed a mailfraud claim too, but I have to give him time to respond to the letter they sent him before I can do anything. I'll keep updating as i know stuff.Peace

89SCK@t
05-28-2003, 04:50 PM
OMG! I called the Fremont Police today, well Detective Emrich, and told him that I have not received my money as of yet...well, i found out how old he is, 23! He lives with his mom, and he asked if the detective wouldnt tell his mom that the cops are looking for him. You know what I say? Call the detective at this number 419-332-0462, and have him call contreras, tell him to leave a message with his mom. I had the detective do that for me. I didnt ask for contreras's number because Im sure I would blow up while talking to him, which wouldnt be good for me...i need to watch the stress...anyway, im really pissed now that some 23 yr old, that does absolutly nothing to further himself professionally has my money...im done ranting now....

ThunderRoad
05-29-2003, 12:29 PM
use the post office forms and stay on top of it !!!!! you should get some results............FAST FREDDIE:confused: :confused:

89SCK@t
07-21-2003, 04:53 PM
Detective Emrich called me friday and he told me some good news. i had 2 $200 money orders in my name waiting to get sent out, he just needed my address and he was putting it in the mail as soon as we got off the phone, so i should be seeing the money on tuesday. I'M SO HAPPY! i bugged him so much, for the status of what was going on, im sure he was happy to get rid of me...:p anyways, wanted to let you guys know what was going on.

For those that havent been able to get their money, i would suggest calling the sheriff's department up there in fremont...cant remember the name, but heres the number:

(419)-332-2613

he said that for anyone that has been scammed, you guys try this number, it will work if there is enough people calling them. i have waited since april to get my money, and now its coming. WHOOHOOO! i hope you guys have the same luck!

stephen

ThunderRoad
07-23-2003, 06:09 PM
AWESOME.

ANY ONE WHO GETS RIPPED OFF SHOULD PURSUE IT LEGALY.

THUNDERROAD

gabet
07-27-2003, 06:25 AM
hey this is gabe and i am in the middle east helping on this war on terrorism anyway we bid on a car on ebay and we won and sent this contreras kid 1000 only to not receive the car and im sure get bilked out of our money..he used so many excuses and he was going to sell the car to another person also, we have contacted the police and i sure hope we get our money back the car was for our son heres the number on e bay 2423022124 1991 ford t bird super coupe very nice imaginary car i suppose anyway any help for us will be greatly appreciated...

tbird88
08-06-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by gabet
hey this is gabe and i am in the middle east helping on this war on terrorism anyway we bid on a car on ebay and we won and sent this contreras kid 1000 only to not receive the car and im sure get bilked out of our money..he used so many excuses and he was going to sell the car to another person also, we have contacted the police and i sure hope we get our money back the car was for our son heres the number on e bay 2423022124 1991 ford t bird super coupe very nice imaginary car i suppose anyway any help for us will be greatly appreciated...
So...this is the car on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2423022124)? They didn't leave you very nice feedback.

Hmm...here's his webpage: with pics and stuff (http://www.geocities.com/sprcpe91/allforsadie.html?).

His Yahoo Profile (http://profiles.yahoo.com/sprcpe91)

'bird

Doug Franklin
08-07-2003, 04:45 PM
I made the first 2 bids on that car and hoped someone would out bid me as the reserve at 1500 seemed low for as good as it looked. I did not like the short message to questions and why it was being sold. I cought a guy scamming on laptops on eBay and helped a Sheriff in CA. When you get short return messages and an offer to end the bidding early, or real pushy to get money, BEWARE! When someone is lagit they will be very forthcomming with info.

POLICE
08-07-2003, 04:58 PM
I am Detective Anthony S. Emrich of the Fremont Police Department 1141 W. State Street Fremont, Ohio 43420
(419) 332-0462. Some of you have heard of me. I assisted Stephen Furman in getting his $400.00 back. I was shocked to see there were so many victims from all over the world. I have decided to run with this case. I am going to open an investigation but I will need all of your assistance. I have joined this forum on a temporary basis. This will help me get the required documentation to help support my case against Heladio. I need all victims to make contact with me no later than August 31, 2003. I will put a case together and present it to the Porosecutor's Office. At one point all victims will have to send copies of all their evidence. I cannot and will not promise anything other than I will do my job to the best of my ability. I hope I can take care of this matter for you. Heladio Contrares if you are reading this post, You are in a lot of trouble my friend. Its best that you make contact with me rather than I make contact with you. I found you once I will find you again. Take care all. ASE FPD# 643 :D

redmonster
08-07-2003, 09:35 PM
After speaking with Detective Emrich last night (8/6) ,He agreed that somthing should be done to this guy. As you can read for yourself, I told him about this site and how many more people had been scammed by him. Everyone please get together on this one and send him as much information as you can so we can at least have a shot at this. Especially anyone who sent money to the P.O. box address because that is in the city limits of Fremont,which is within the jurisdiction of the detective. He is a straight up guy who was kind enough to listen to my story and try to help. As he stated, he can make no promises as to any outcome but he would do his best to help us. I hope I was able to help out on this one and thanks for taking the time to read this.:)

Kirk Bryan
08-10-2003, 03:17 AM
Wow! Nice going guys. I hope that you get this guy. I purchase and sell things on eBay, and I am always afraid of getting ripped off.

Everyone that dealt with Heladio, make sure that you get in contact with detective Emrich. Scammers have to be brought to justice! Don't let him get away.

ThunderRoad
08-12-2003, 10:25 AM
IT IS GOOD TO SEE THAT THE CROOKS GET CAUGHT................I HAVE BEEN REALY IMPRESSED WITH THE HELP OFFERED BY CLUB PERSONAL............AS WELL AS OUTSIDE HELP SUCH AS THE THE POLICE. KEEP UPTHE GOOD WORK...AND NO ONE WILL DARE TRY AND CHEAT ANYONE AGAIN........FAST FREDDIE.:mad: :mad: :cool: :cool:

Wheezer SC
08-13-2003, 12:02 AM
Please contact me at 479-770-3236 or dbitner@cox-internet.com You're doing something for me and my family......now I want to do something for yours. This is a straight up, no BS deal. Thanks, Dean Wheezer SC

POLICE
08-25-2003, 02:21 PM
The following subjects have made contact with me one way or another: Doug Roop, Gabe Trujillo, and Stephen Furman. I need
CF Thunder and WV Fox, to make contact with me. I believe you may be victims of a THEFT by deception case in regards to Heladio Contrares. I have no idea as to your true identity so please call me at the Fremont Police Department Monday - Friday between the hours of 1:00 and 9:00 PM. (419) 332-6464 (419) 332-0462.
If there is any member of SCCOA who knows WVFox or CF Thunder please let them know I need to talk to them.

NOTE: ON AUGUST 31, 2003 THIS CASE WILL BE CONSIDERED ACTIVE. I WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT VICTIM INFORMATION. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY ASSISTANCE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME.

DETECTIVE ANTHONY S. EMRICH

redmonster
08-25-2003, 11:14 PM
I spoke with detective Emrich today(08/25) and he said that Mr. Contreras is sending out money orders on Wed. to the people that contacted the detective about being scammed. He asked that I post so anybody who is contacted or receives a refund please let him know so he can wrap up his case. I was suprised and disappointed to see that only a few people responded to the detectives call for information about Mr. contreras activities .He went out of his way to try and help us and I thought that by the number of people complaining about this guy that the response would have been greater. Anybody who was scammed by this guy might have a chance to get their money back if they reply to his previous post(see sticky:police) by August 31,2003.(I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH THAT YOU CONTACT HIM SOON IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK)Everybody have a great week and be safe. thanks

CFThunder
08-26-2003, 02:41 PM
Thank you!! As redmonster stated you went out of your way and took the time to look in to the matter, when no one else would listen. I emailed my personal information as requested. Thank you again!!! Jerome

POLICE
09-04-2003, 02:01 PM
I have had contact with Heladio in regards to this case. He is aware that SCCOA is assisting with this investigation. I am sure he is reading all of our posts. At this point he is cooperative with the investigation. I am not going to go into too much detail for obvious reasons . He is aware that all of you either want your money back or charges will be filed. I have given him until OCTOBER 01, 2003 to have everything taken care of and all restitution rendered.
In the event he does not comply I will seek criminal indictments for felony theft (Computer Crimes). I have been contacted by the following subjects requesting their case to be investigated. The case is now active and I am seeking documentation from all of you. Each victim needs to send me copies of everything they have sent to Heladio including copies of all checks or money order receipts. I need this information in order to properly file a criminal complaint in Sandusky County Common Pleas Court. I have posted my mailing address in previous posts.

DOUG ROOP/Red Monster (Received Information) $90.00
GABE TRUJILLO/Gabe (Need Your Information) $1,000.00
JEROME TSUGAWA/CFThunder (Need Your Information) $190.00
William Fox/WVFox (Need Your Information) $90.00
John Shelton/ (Need Your Information) $30.00

I am not sure I am getting all of your E-Mails. The information your send is not sent to me directly. It goes to another server and then forwarded to me manually by my supervisor. If you need to contact me, call my business line at (419) 332-0462. I have a lot of things going on right now. Have faith in me. I will get this case resolved one way or another.
Make sure all of you send a letter to me chief explaining how happy you are when this casr is completed. I am seeking a promotion. :) LOL

Detective Anthony Emrich Unit # 643

89SCK@t
09-05-2003, 12:29 AM
I cannot thank you enough man. THANKS!! I know I am supposed to be sending you a letter, I should've sent it out to you a while back, it's just I've been working 15+ hour days, and all I do is sleep, eat, and go to work. I PROMISE I'll send you a letter...Soon.

Thanks!

Stephen Furman

2 Hot 2 Handle
09-06-2003, 10:18 AM
well, I guess we missed out.
George sent me an e-mail about contacting the Detective before 8-31-03. Unfortunately he sent it around the 29th and I did not recieve (open it) until after the 31st.
I WOULD LIKE TO GET ME $60 BACK! for a ride side ground effects piece. I have the ck #, etc....but I long since gave up on it and haven't kept up on this thread. I tried to contact the detective shortly after this all started ,but he never returned my calls!

POLICE
09-12-2003, 11:40 AM
JEREOME, I received your information as requested. You could of at least poured some sand in the envelope. That way I could tell everybody I have sand from the beaches of Hawii. :D

Doug Roob - I have had your information, Thank You! Johnny on the spot.

Gabe/Christine Trujillo - I have not received your information yet. I am sure you are working on it. I hear it may have been lost in the mail. I will call you.

WVFox - I have not received your information yet. I called and left you a message. I need copies of all your information.

John Shelton - I have not received your information yet.

2Hot2Handle - Bring it on big fella. You will be the last person I am including in this case. I am more than happy to add you to my list. Send me everything you have in regards to your loss. I show you are out $60.00. Make copies for your records.

At this point I have 6 victims. I will no longer accept any other complaints as I want to get this case rolling. This is actually an interesting case because I am working with people from around the United States (Including Gabe from overseas). I am determined to make closure. Its imperative everybody sends me what they have so I can use it as evidence. Once everything is collected I will proceed. Contrares was told to take care of all restitution by October 01, 2003. If you receive payment, I NEED TO KNOW. Call me or leave me a message on my voicemail @ (419) 332-0462. DO NOT post.

Fremont Police Department
Detective Anthony S. Emrich
1141 W. State Street
Fremont, Ohio 43420

:cool: :cool:

POLICE
09-22-2003, 06:24 PM
William Fox I have received your packet, Thank You!

John Shelton I have received your packet, Thank You!

Jeremoe Tsugawa I have received your packet, Thank You!

Doug Roop I have received your packet, Thank You!

CASES PENDING:

Trujillo is pending

2 Hot 2 Handle is Pending.

We are getting close to October 01, 2003 deadline. Case is ready for Prosecutor's Office.

Det. Emrich ;)

POLICE
10-01-2003, 12:48 PM
10-01-2003

TO: Doug Roop
Christine Trujillo
Jerome Tsugawa
John Shelton
William Fox

Fremont Police Department
1141 W. State Street
Fremont, Ohio 43420
(419) 332-6464

Hello: Today is 10-01-2003

Your money is in the mail. Thanks for being patient with me. This case took a lot longer than I thought. I could not put all my time in it as I have other active cases pending. I did my best. I enclosed a copy of the police report for your records and enjoyment. I hope everything goes well. Good luck to all of you. Please becareful with your future purchases VIA computer.

Stay Safe. :)

POLICE
10-01-2003, 12:51 PM
THANK YOU SCCOA. I APPRECIATE YOUR ASSISTANCE IN USING YOUR WEB SITE FOR MY INVESTIGATION/COMMUNICATION PURPOSES. THE CASE IS CLOSED. IF I HAD A SUPER COUPE I WOULD JOIN. I DRIVE AN EXPEDITION. BE CAREFUL AND DRIVE SAFE.

DETECTIVE TONY EMRICH
FREMONT POLICE DEPARTMENT
1141 W. STATE STREET
FREMONT, OHIO 43420
(419) 332-0462:D

CFThunder
10-02-2003, 04:57 AM
I just wanted to say THANKYOU!!! You personally acted on this situation when no one else even cared to listen. Not only that, but got postive results for us!!! Thanks again and I'll let you know when I receive the money!!! Jerome