Tensioner Pullies

Valentino

Any one using non-stock units, ESM or SCP? Looking to replace mine. I've heard both good and bad about the ESM ones. Just wanted some input before I run down to Ford.

Thanks,

Val

pullies

Those numbers I gave you are for the ford (stang-cobra?) part. They are steel like mine, much quieter and will last longer...keep in mind though, the stock ones last ~100,000....so it may be the quiet and :cool: factor.

Anthony

p.s. Through Five Star Ford they were really cheap...I'll dig up the price I paid tonight when I get home.
http://www.fivestarford.com/newsite/parts/
Dan is no longer there but Max may be.

I have the ones from...

Super Coupe Performance. They are a nice upgrade and I have had no problems with them.
Saw the ESM's at Bakersfield. They look so sweet. However, they don't get good press from the users.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Since me and the car are waaaayyyy sloooow, I was going after a little more bling bling. You know the if your not fast...chrome it mentality. I'll call Five Star Ford and see what pricing they have, if not Fast Ed N may be able to help.

Val

Tough time...

I'm having a hard time digging up what I paid 5 star so let us know what they tell you and I'll continue to dig(moving is a real biatch---3 months here and I still can't find everything) . I'm so curious because Dan Newman (the man) has left them for different pastures and I want to be sure they are still cutting us a deal...mention you are with the Thunderbird group.

Anthony

Back