NEED HELP! Can you answer this question?

Red Thunder SC

Whoever can answer this is truely a car god!

These are the Numbers off of my metal tag under the hood of my 92. it has a very early production date, and I need to find out what car it was off of the production line for the 92's. I think it may be car # 64, can anyone varify this?

Here is the info:

1657 B64SC 107977
A 21
KE
3A N4 0910 B7
MOON KEY FF
7RT DIM 2K506

If you can figure this out, I'll be totally indebted!

Many Thanks ahead of time,
Stephan.

i looked this up on my 90 anny. i believe its the last couple of numbers on your vin plate in the windsheild.. decode your vin and it should tell you...

Well, good news and bad......

The production numbers are for Thunderbirds in general and there is no exact number that It came off of in production. The total production is on you VIN # and it is the last 6 digits.

There has been much discussion as far as this and even Ford cannot tell me the production #.

Go figure

Don

I'm looking at my shop manual right now, the last 6 digits of your VIN is the "Production Sequence Number." That will tell you what order it came off the factory line in. The bad side is that it tells you only which Thunderbird/Cougar. Not which SC/XR7. That portion of the VIN does not tell you more than that.

My manual reads, "The last six digits of the VIN indicate the Consecutive Unit Number of each unit built at each assembly plant. The Consecutive Unit Numbers begin as follows:

100 001 thru 600 000: Ford Division Vehicles
600 001 thru 999 999: Lincoln/Mercury Division Vehicles

Since all T-birds and Cougars were produced at one plant, the last 6 should tell you in what order it came off the assembly line. Hope this helps.

see, mine says,

0857 B64SC 165160
M IR
KE
VJ LH 0319 17
MOON KEY 35TH
RT DIM T5 OK506

the only thing i can get out of it was its a 35th anny, has moonroof, and diming.......

Back