locked out of car with no keyless entry

INDIGO TRIPS

does anyone know how to get into a 93 tbird when the keys are locked in the car and the keyless entry has failed to work. Without destroying the window in the process??????????

"Slim Jim"

I think that this would be the only way...or find your other set of keys (sorry about that last one...I just had to add it)

Rino

you should be able to get the VIN # go down to ford and they will look up the key and they can re cut one.. I had to do that last year with my G/F's truck....

i the charge was like $15 bucks

Moody Moodz

NorthrnSCownr

There is another way to do it without having to get a new key. I know because my car got broken into that way. If you're really interested, email me .

Portland?? I used to live in Auburn. I used to spend a lot of time in Portland, S. Portland and Cape E. I miss it a lot...

I guess the battery is dead in the transmitter. Get the hood open and find a way to connect the transmitter to your car battery.

Jeff

Where there is a will there is a way.

Kick in the front windshield. Why not? Someone did it to me? It worked for them. Besides, you might have better luck with the windshield people, than trying to deal with ford. :rolleyes:

Don't get laugh but...

Don't laugh or snarl at this but, Ford may have infact prog. a factory default code for the keyless system. Don't know if they have done this with the T-Bird thought. Electronic locking devices usually have something like this, but I've never seen it on a car...make sence if not though.

Worth a try...call a Ford dealer and tell them your story. If you get someone who doesn't care, your in luck!

Rino

Back