Stock Mustang headers?

There is a thread that I posted pics for the 99 mustang 96 and up Tbird and the stock Sc manifolds. I'll try to find it. The 94-95 Mustang tubular manifolds are better but you have to cut the collector off and reweld it because it runs into the firewall or something.

Jeff

I have a pic of the headers I can get. I can't read TBSEC link here at work but I would like to email this pic, maybe have it posted, to someone to see if these are the one's that need collector changed to fit.

Hey Aaron

Hey Man,
Did you find what you were looking for?
Have you already purchased a set?
I have a set from a 2K Mudstain he he.
Let me know.
Laterz,
D Rainer

scyaltr:
i happen to own a mustang with a sc motor is going in
so you can walk you happy @@s back to your THUNDERCHICKEN
praying you dont meet me on the street

note i have nothing agianst thunderbird's but this guy mocked my car and the only person with flaming rights is scyaltr as this comment is directed at him

Here are a couple of pictures

Hey Aaron,
Here they are :)
Laterz,
D Rainer

20003.gif

20003b.gif

Hey Scotte

Hey Man,
You may want to look before you leap into a situation where you leave too much ammunition for someone to flame you.

i happen to own a mustang with a sc motor
You must have been consumed with uncontrollable furry when you decided to respond to this thread. Your sentence should have read something like the following.
"I happen to own a M ustang with an SC motor. <------Period
i happen to own a mustang with a sc motor is going in
I am assuming you are trying to tell me that you have an SC motor and you are planning to install it in your Mustang.

so you can walk you happy @@s back to your THUNDERCHICKEN praying you dont meet me on the street
Two words "Transitional Phrase"
It should read "So, you can walk your happy***back to your SC after you hand my A$$ to me."
Next time you should complete your thought, and leave the incomplete sentence off the thread.
I would not mind meeting you in the street for a quick run. It would not be the first time I walked a Mustang while running through the gears.
Later,
D Rainer

It would not be the first time I walked a Mustang while running through the gears.

so! most 4.6 & 5.0 mustangs are easy to beat

p.s. all typing mistakes are meant to be viewed as-is
I PUT THEM THERE

(Edited by moderator, board is for cars not animals!)

Come on man

Hey Man,
Damn Dude if I knew you would get all bent out of shape I would not have responded to your post.
As far as the Sheep thing, I don't have a clue what you would be talking about. Out here in Cali we have plenty of Beautiful women to take care of our needs.
Just relax man.
I viewed your initial Flaming post as a gesture of Fun Constructive Criticism nothing more.
The stock 4.6-5.0 are nothing special. There are a host of 4 or 6cyl cars with mild or no mods that would hang or walk those cars all day long. Maxima SE, Altima SE, GTP, S2000, 300M, Infinity Q45, Audi S4, Neon SRT, Mitsu GSX, Toyota Supra, Mitsu 3000VR, Mitsu Galant VR, Subaru WRX, VW GTI VR6, VW Bug 1.8t, Ford Focus SVT, BMW 328-330, Acura 3.2S, Regal GS. The list goes on and on man.
The stock 4.6-5.0 only put out 215rwhp until 2K when it went up to 250rwhp.
Until 2K a stock Mustang would be lucky to run high 14sec in a 1/4 mile.
Anyway man good luck with the SC engine.
Later,
D Rainer

Hey Dan, I am picking up some 97' Stang tube headers. I will be tweaking them a little to fit but I like the idea of tubes. I would keep mine and have them coated if I was going that way. Since I ported the crap out of them. 2 1/2" collector, big primaries, woo hoo!!!! I have been kind of worried to throw nitrous at this thing with the stockers and got a good deal on these. I figure I may be able to just heat up the drivers side collector and bend it in a little to make it fit. I will know more once I get them.

yeh i've seen a 97 jetta tdi (turbo diesel) beat a 95 gt 5-speed
(i a little bad driving may have been involved hehe)

i have beat many a gt in my little beater 93 audi 100s 2.8v6 auto

something like 220hp. dohc,

oh and it redlines at 7500

oh and your wrong about the hp info

94-97 gt's 215hp
98 gt's 225hp (they put a better flowing factory exhuast in)
99-02 gt's 260hp (they got pi heads and a better intake)

Does anyone have a set I can buy for my 89SC?

I went to the V6power.net site but saw no area to purchase them. Anyone have a set for sale?

Thanks

Phil

Back