Found headlight cleaner and Polish

1BADSC

today at work i found some hedlight cleaner and polish. Meguiar's Plastx Cleaner & Polish
:Improves Headlight Lens Clarity
:Increases Visibility
:Removes fine scratches and yellowing.

I comes in 1oz packets at 99 cents per packet. Go into the store and go to the headlight section and find the headlamp adjusting screws, it should be next to there. I doubt asking the counter people will help because no one in out store knew that we had it. LOL. I will give you the part number so you can have them check the computer to see if they have any in stock.

Just give them this number

I just got done using it "qucikly". It does clean them up a great deal. I would bet if you did them with a polisher or took them apart and did the inside as well they would turn out very nice. It also says that it should be used to maintain good headlights, by keeping them oiled and moist. So if you order the new ones from Autozone (140) per side, or if you get new ones from anywhere else make sure you use this polish on the lights when you clean your car. Give it a shot its only 99 cents. Seems to be pretty good, and leaves them feeling well lubed. LOL

Back