spark problems??

thunderbirdsc5

i recently converted my 89 to a 5 speed. i changed everything over and its all back together and now i am having spark problems. ok well i hooked up the new computer out of my 90sc and i changed the transmission harness and wired in the clutch pedal. i also had the entire engine out of the car. ok now for the problem. if i disconnect my computer and hook up the auto one out of the 89 and if i reconnect the harness to the auto tranny i get spark sometimes. but if i hook up the computer out of my 90 sc 5 speed and connect the tranny harness i dont get spark at all. i tried switchin the dis module and the coil and it didnt do anything. im not quite sure what the problem is and i would appricaite it if someone could take the time to help me. also i know a decent bit about these cars and i know that they have problems with the cam and crank sensors i was wondering if they might have something to do with the problem. (i dont think its likely but at this point anythings worth a try) if you want you can email me at thunderbirdsc5@yahoo.com thanks

Back