1FAPP64R6KH181539..Anyone seen her?.....

tbirdsc35th

Just wondering if anyone know where 1FAPP64R6KH181539 might be. My first SC : Black 1989 Supercoupe with grey cloth interior and automatic. I put a small thin blue pinstripe like the 35th on her in 92. My first SC and just wondered if she's around anywhere.

Thanks and a great weekend all.

HEY!

Would that be a 1989 SC?
With a Black paint job?
With Gray interior?
With a 5 spd?
and maybe a thin blue strip?

OH sorry man haven't seen it
:(

Run a CarFax report on it! Semi-accurate at best, and that's a stretch.....even if it's for piece of mind just to see what happened! Could be interesting, who knows! Good Luck!

Calvin

Lance,
I did a car fax for you. last recorded title changes are: 9-14-89 127 .mi firts title, 3-25-93 2nd, 10-25-93 105,848 mi. 3rd title,4-17-97 135,564 sold at auction, south west region. no accidents, there is still an open recall on the ignition switch. no info after 97.
good luck
joe

Wow. Joe. Thank you. That was really kind of you to do that for me. I will file this information in it's old folder I kept on it.

A great week all.

hey, thats what the sc family is for. i still remember the time you gave me the info on checking the eec codes without a scanner.
anyone else who would like that info should ceck out the 35th ann. registry. Lance has all kinds of info on his site.
peace
joe

Back