NOS from Trunk to Engine?

68COUGAR

How did you route the High Pressure lines from the trunk to the engine compartment?

I'm stumped!!!!!!!

Curious COUGAR

Outside, along the fuel rails or just under the rocker lip. Inside, behind the quarter window panel and along the harness at the bottom of the door sills and thru the kick panel and on top of the fender liner to the engine compartment. Usually to run it all neat and tucked away it takes more line that comes with the kit.

I did it the inside way, except less tucked away. I ran it in under the back seat, unscrewed that bottom door moulding thing and ran it under there, then up thru the firewall into the engine compartment. and yea like assclown said (especially with a long car like the thunderbird) if you want to do it really neat and tucked away you probably wont have enough...

heres a picture of where you can see mine (pic is sideways, so use your imagination):

zex4.jpg

sorry the pic is kinda fuzzy, its the grey line.

P.S. where've ya been mark? haven't seen you on AIM for quite a while!!

Thanks Gooey

I grabbed the pic & rotated it with my graphics program. Much easier than trying to look sideways. I was in railroad school in Cincinnati for 5 wks, then another wk in Cleveland. Starting work on Monday with the CSX railroad as a conductor. No, not that kinda conductor, I'll be the guy directing the movement of the freight train.

68COUGAR

Not Exactly Nitrous

I'm not running nitrous. It's CO2, so not dangerous. Nitrous lines are just the closest thing that somebody may have installed.

why not inside the car?

The first one i ran outside the car and it got broken within two days. I didn't want to spend another $52 on another broken 16ft nitrous line. NHRA rules dont regulate against it, and theres not much chance of it breaking inside the car.

Inside Out

It's certainly easier to route it inside. It would only take a bulkhead connector on the fire wall. Don't know if the firewall is a single layer or not.

68COUGAR

Back