how much is this going to cost me

moody moodz

okay .. this is my troubles...
on dec 21st my engine blew in my SC .. Dealer where I bought the car.. told me that he would fine
me in engine and put it in for me all i had to do is buy the engine once it came in and they
would put it in for me free of charge

well after three months still no engine..i go out on my own and buy a rebuilt long block from Advance

well now that the engine is in I took it over to the dealer and he told me that I was going to have to pay for the build time..
my question is does anyone know how much this going to cost me..

their head mechanic won't be back in town until Tuesday something about a race he went to. and i would like to know asap.

Moody Moodz

ummm lots?, bitch at the service advisor, then the manager, if he doesnt do anything ask for the district service manager or whatevers name and number, then complain to Ford customer service, after that beats me.
Should of talked with the dealer before.

Build time of what exactly?

WELL YOU MAY BE IN FOR A BAD TIME!!!

I just had some dealings with them and it was 89.00 and hr charge.............FAST FREDDIE:( :(

I have the core. I am having them put the old parts off of the old one.. and put them back on the new one...ie the supercharger the heads stuff like that those are the things that I am talking about ....

Moody Moodz

several hours at most, maybe 5-600$ max, its up to them. Unless they charge you the same price as doing the gaskets in the vehicle, then it could be over a grand

Back