Got a gray interior?

JAFO

What color is your steering wheel and column? Console? What year?

My '91 has black column, steering wheel and center console top. Saw this '93 on junked cars site and it's different:

01852333_5X.jpg

Also saw this '90, red interior with black console around the gauges and the pass side insert. Thought they only came in red all around. P Diddy? Opinions? Just thought it interersting. These cars are each listed as Supercoupes.

01014482_5X.jpg

'93s had the matching console, steering column/wheel. '92s might've had that too. '91 and down had the black console, steering column/wheel.

My '92 has a black steering wheel and a dark gray center console. In my opinion it looks alot better than the gray steering wheel.

Yeah that gray wheel doesn't quite cut it, IMO. No offense to anyone here that has it. However, I think I can chalk this up to yet another reason why '91 is the Definitive & Ultimate year for the Thunderbird Supercoupe. LOL! ;) :D :p

Last edited:
im an expert on this :)

1993 is the only year with the color keyed steering wheel and they only offered

RED
Black
Gray
Blue

there was also a white interior option which used a gray dash and door panals (inserts were white) and the seats were white

btw heres mine

REDINT.jpg

as for that black dash part in the 90 im thinking that piece might have been replaced, because both my old 91 cougar, and a friends 89 xr7 have red interior and the dash is red, the wheels are black,

but 1993 is the only year that everything was the same color, 1992 was a close second with everything but the steering wheel i believe.

Last edited:
mine is gray

interior is dark grey, dash face is black so is steering colum and wheel, and the top of consol is dark grey and center pad on consol is dark grey,
door steps are black . my cars black,

Last edited:
Back