Exhaust...

MysticGohan51

I am looking to get a flowmaster possibly.....exhaust.....i want one that sounds good kinda deep rumble.....doesn't have to be flowmaster....just an exampler.......what would be a good one to get.....and how much to get it.....i guess im suppose to change the stock resonator too cuz they are bad i hear....thanks for any input.....

Great system...

The Flowmaster kit is a great system IMO...Both of my SC's have custom jobs, but I think for the money ya can't beat the kits...Have it wleded on, that should cost round 75-100 bux.

The kit is all mandrel bent, I think if it were me I would get the magnaflow 18" resonator w/the 2 1/2" in and 3" out for a future upgrade, rather than the smaller flowmaster resonator, they are the same money and you can use the magnaflow down the raod if ya need to go bigger...just an idea...Here is a link...The conversion kit is the resonator..As I said before, I would consider a magnaflow...Take a look...

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1307&prmenbr=361

The kit also comes w/40 series deltaflows...I think it may be what you are lookin' for...I think I would shop around...There may be a free shipping deal out there, that obviously would save ya quite a bit...

Anyway, good luck

Brad

Last edited:
Back