ATTN: Apten or those in the know.

Thanks, I had the web page, but I needed the number to actually speak to someone about getting heads. I found the number now though, so Thank you.

you can call Bob Stiegemeier directly on the heads, his number is (636) 949-2275. If you have a question about installing them or other SC-related stuff, you can call me at the number on Apten's Contact page.

Thanks,
Brian

hey Brian I left you a message. I'll be at work until around 2:30.EST. So if you can, give me a call. Or I will try again.

Hey Brian... I paypal'd you on the Rockers? Don't have them yet. Haven't checked my work email since Weds or Thurs when I sent the funds... I'm going in today, you probably sent me an update there.

Anthony

Well Scratch the heads Brian. What I was hoping to be a bad rocker or lifter is actually a light Rod Knock starting. It only does it when you back off the throttle and only once the engine is warmed up. Sort of sounds like a diesel truck for a 1/2 second when you back off the gas. What do you think. My shop thinks its a rod bearing.

Back