parts to carlisle

danekejt

If there is anyone going to carlisle that needs parts let me know. I have a 91sc 5spd that i am parting. it is blue with grey leather. the seats are not in that good of condition. Let me know if you need anything and if you are going to carlisle i could bring it down.

hi, im interested in this carbon fiber dash piece if it does not have any broken clips, its the left side vent piece

i-1.JPG

if you've got one ill give ya $10 for it, or negotiate another price if thats not enough?

dennis,
that sounds fair to me. 10 for the part and 5 for shipping unless you are going to carlisle next month i can just bring it along. let me know.

yes i am planning on going to carlisle,

also if you could, could you make a note of how you got it out, i was looking at mine and having a hard time figureing out how it comes out of there, thanks.

dennis do you want me to send the part to you? will you still be interested in the part till late may? i will be glad to write up something on how to remove it. let me know. thanks

yeah i can wait till late may, its just an appearance thing and my trim doesnt sit that far off, its just one of those little things i want to fix up, so yeah ill pick it up at carlisle, please make sure it has no broken clips, as that is the reason im replacing mine.

there should be 3 big clips across teh top and a few small onesi think but the small ones dont really break, its the big 3 that tend to go. im not sure about the bottom part of it.

dennis,
i will double check for you but i checked after i took it off on sunday to make sure i didnt break any of the clips and they are fine.

Back