Help Me where are they ABS relays

shmeeman

I just bought a 35th and its my first super coupe.when i bought car the abs didn't work and i am trying to figure out where the relays for the abs are i want try it before i order the accumulator or the whole ABS from prior(does any one have the phone #for prior reman i cant get on there sight)

Also i have a boost problem i can't get over 10lbs.don't these cars run 12-13 lbs.or should i do the air pressure test and that shuold i am hopen that will solve my problem

any one have the part # for magna flow resonator

The 2 relays are on a bracket on the passengerside firewall under a bundle of wires. If you have a good pedal and firm brakes for now and the anti-lock/brake lights are cycling properly, then the relays are not the problem. The lights (both of them) should come on when you first start the car, stay lit for while, and then turn off.

The # for priorreman is 1-800-444-4821. I couldn't access their web site either. Hopefully that doesn't mean they're out of the business.

As for the boost, if you've had exhaust work done, then you will see a drop in the top pressure.

Sorry for the lack of info but the peddle in my car is hard as rock and the abs motor does nothing even after i pump the pedal a few times and my hot rod as all stock

Then definitely replace at least the brown relay (pump motor). It could be something else, but the chances are 90% that its the relay. Be sure to check the fuses in the power box just behind he battery also.

Back