Stereo Wiring Harness. Help Qucik!

Kris

i got the deck out, and the harness is perfect. what wires are for what on the harness? does anyone have a diagram to show me what wires to put where when i wire up the new deck??

thanks

WOW! i dont even know where to start now. is there some easier way that i can do this?

Doooooood!

Hey man, just break down and buy the harness from like auto zone or walmart. It's a little adapter that plugs into the stock radio plug and has all the wires coming out of it to connect to your new radio. They work awesome, I've used them on all my cars.

i agree, even if your a car audio genius, dont go without a wiring harness
theyre easy to use and allow for easy removal if you ever want to update decks (or put the stock one back if you wanna sell)

i bought it today, and im glad i did. it made everything sooo easy.

i just have to take the doors appart and hook up the front speakers to the stereo now. any tips? it feels like the pannels are glued on there. i cant find any clips that are holding it on, and i dont want to reef on it and break anything.

anyone replaced the stock 6-1/2" sub(new better sub, same box), but kept the stock amp running the new sub? would there be any problems with this?

thanks

Back