Texas

Superloop

All of you Texas people!!!!! We need to get together sometime. How many people from texas are there here. We need to party and have fun with our SCs

yeah

hell yeah. im there. ill drive to the meet. i live in Denison, which is about 60 miles north of Dallas on I-75. Some kind of concert, with drag racing (preferrably at a track ;-) ) would be cool.

I just bought a red 89 sc about two weeks ago. Paid $ 2000
Car is in mint condition. I live in florida near pensacola.
If anyone wants a white 89 sc a friend of mine has one for sale at my work, he wants 3 grand for it it is an auto matic he just put a new tranny in it. It has about 153,000 miles on it. I would have bought it but got a better deal on mine and i prefer the 5 speed.
I am going to put in the car show here this weekend. Well if anyone wants to know more drop me a line at manneman3@aol
Have a nice day Gary

TX SC's

There's a few of us that get together in Houston area on occassion, even one or two that come from out of town and out of state.
Fun Ford Weekend is coming up at Houston Raceway Park, May 2-4. It's mostly Mustangs, but would be good to see some tbirds and SC's there. FFW will be in Ennis, TX in latter part of September. A couple of good excuses for some meets.
At HRP it's only $15 to street race on Fri. May 2

hmmm that looks pretty inviting...

im also from Texas

El Paso to be exact

i have a 92 SC and it just rolled 53000 miles yesterday...onl one other owner...my dad who gave me this one and got another 92 Red SC
grinser003.gif

GO SC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't make it to Fun Ford Weekend seeing as how I'm getting married then, but I live in Texas, Austin to be exact and wanted to be sure I got counted as well.

I'm Back to houston now, although I haven't gotten the chance to meet yall I'd like to attend a meet. Getting thelma worked on thursday. New oil pan installed, motor mounts gonna be solid, transmission mount gonna be solid, new battery cables, possibly new plugs and wires. I think they are about 6-7 years old and might need replacing.

Anyone know some places around houston that do dynos? I've never had one done and if I find out that one of my injectors hasnt been firing id like to see the gain before and after.

Esco

I live in SA. I just traded my 88 cougar XR7 and a 1 grand for a 1990 SC, because i totalled my 94 stang(not my FAULT!). This past week was great, I've never driven an SC B4 and it has been the most exhillarating experience ever. My stang was a V6(auto) I thought that car hauled, then I got my XR7 V8(auto) Ithought that car was the *****, then I got my SC(mnl) this car has and hauls more balls then my stang and cougar. But I'm interested in a meet in Texas. The car is stock but its still cool to meet other SC's.

So what are we doing?

My son is in town and we are getting the 91 5spd going for him. I have the old 89 Auto running. We are tearing the 95 apart. So y'all want to come over or meet somewhere close then lets do it. He will be here all summer. We should be able to bring 2 SCs.

Or is this a little to soon yet.

To clear up the August West Coast meet, is that in Denver? Is it for real?

Doug

Hey all
Chiming in from Ontario Canada
Looking for someone in Texas that builds double intercoolers with a black finish on them.

There was a guy named James that attended an event in Ontario last weekend and he had one from this person.

any help would be appreciated
thanks

Ron

Originally posted by MY90SC
Hey all
Chiming in from Ontario Canada
Looking for someone in Texas that builds double intercoolers with a black finish on them.

There was a guy named James that attended an event in Ontario last weekend and he had one from this person.

any help would be appreciated
thanks

Ron
I could make this one black...

:)

'bird

ic0786.jpg

I'm here in the DFW area. Don't do any extracurricular activities with my SC since it's stock. Mostly to and from work. Would like to meet other SC owners in this area though.

Dee,
Yea we need a DFW meet sometime. I know there is a bunch here but just not in SCCoA. Anyway I am in Cresson just South of Ft. Worth, but I was raised in Dallas. We are trying to get good at working on them and then make a couple of them for the little road race track in Cresson that is operated like a country club (performance driving, or gentlemens racing).
Doug

Back