need another part

V6Sprout

anyone got a spare thermostat housing? I had to cut mine last year and never got another one, mine is held back together by a piee ofhose and hose clamps. Anyone have a spare one around?

Jamie,

Sean likely has one of those off the parts car.

Considering it isn't really a replacement part, I doubt he'll want to keep it.

That is....unless he buys a V6 Mustang, puts a Super Coupe motor in it, and then cuts a perfectly good one. :p

Bill McNeil said:
Jamie,

That is....unless he buys a V6 Mustang, puts a Super Coupe motor in it, and then cuts a perfectly good one. :p

hahaha, but I didn't want to break the seal on the thermostat, c'mon give a stanger a break, hahaha :)

Sprout,

I do have a spare one, but I was planning to hang onto it so that if I decided to get one chromed ("pull a George Davenport"), I'd like to have the spare around to reduce the downtime.

However, if you're in need, drop me an email regarding what this thing is worth to ya, and we'll talk.

Best regards,

Sean

sounds good Sean, I can always replace it for ya, just need one for now when I get my motor back running, then I can find you another one and replce it for ya, hows that sound?

That works for me. I think you still need to pick up some 42lb injectors from Jason Wild, right? If so, then maybe we could meet somewhere, the three of us, as I too have injectors to pick up.

How soon do you need this part?

Best regards,

Sean

Sounds good Sean.

I will need the thermostat housing and injectors fairly soon, so getting both at the saem time works for me, if it works for you and Jason too. I was at Morana's on Saturday and my motor is almost finished, hopefully a week or two, then I still have to drop it in and get my k-member motor mounts welded on.

So I woudl say within a months time for sure.

Back