Magnumpowers Intake Injector Questions

trwnum2

I just sent my motor out to be rebuilt with a 30 over bore, the will be a complete stock rebuild

While waiting to put this thing back into the car i am going to send my supercharge to magnumspowers to get the magnaport2 with the matching intake plenum, throttle body, and raised top

They recomend putting 36# injectors or larger, i beleieve that I will be putting in the 36s or 38s because they require no computer recalibration ( i beleive, please correct me if im wrong),

with the 36# injectors, is there a real need for a larger fuel pump? or is the stock one adequate for the 36# injectors?

another question is whether i would need to change the maf to match it with the t/b or will the stock one be adequate? (if it means a 1-2 hp loss from a monster maf, then the stock one is adequate)

also, one last question - can the 1.73 roller rockers be bolted on with little or no adjustment? or should i go for a cam if I put these on?

trwnum2~ Go with the 42lb injectors if you can. If not, then go with your 36 or 38's. But either way get the chip from Brian and a 190 or above fuel pump. Best improvement I got yet. 22 mpg & almost 300rwhp.

Anthony

Yes you need bigger injectors, at least 38s with a 190 lph pump. If you want room to grow get 42s with a 255 forced induction pump.

I would also reccomend hooking up with Brian to burn you a custon chip.

David

Back