Can I swap a 94 front bumper cover onto a 90 sc?

nitrouspaul

Does anyone know if I can upgrade the look on my car. I had a small fender bender and the bumper,hood and all the lights reguire replacement.
I wanted to upgrade the look.

Thanks

Ps. I also need these parts and live in Ontario if anyone has them for sale. I will also buy a clean parts car if necessary.

The center section of the hoods are different so you can't just swap the bumper covers. Many have swapped out the cover lights and hoods. I have an 89 with a 94-95 bumper cover, 96-97 lights and a custom 89 Cervinis hood to tie it all together. I've also seen a nice 92 5.0L 'Bird with an 89-93 bumper cover with 96-97 lights.

There are a couple of variations, but bumper cover, lights and hood must all work together.

The lights to the bumper cover are not very much of an issue. All the years are flat across the bottom and just need the correct plastic light panel behind them. The key is the hood. When I said I had a custom hood, I meant it was a modified 89 Cervinis hood. It had the center cut down to fit the 94-95 bumper and was filled in above the 96-97 lights to close the gap there.

Here is a construction photo:

SWB218sm.jpg

Here's one in the rain:

swb5scpioh.jpg

There are some others on my website in my sig, if you are interested.

Back