Anyone in Fort Wayne, IN

scwidow

Noticed a Maroon SC in Fort Wayne; seemed to be owned by law enforcement... Would like to converse about work done on it.

I'm in the Ft. Wayne area, and in a maroon SC (95), but what's you question about the law enforcement?

Steimie

about an hour up the road from us. if we ever get my son's car to run properly we will have to go to the track together. if you like to drag race.

Id be glad to hit the track with ya...havent been there since I got the car...let me know when you son gets his car done.

we will do that. he is having power loss problems and we can't seem to find them. the last time we went he was running 15.1 to 15.3, down 6 to 8 tenths but still enough to take a mid to late 90's mustang gt. we go to muncie, nice laid back track, inexpensive. on test and tune night 10 bucks to race 5 to watch. the guy with the mustang has some kind of datalogger and said he would hook us up, but we havent been back to to get together yet. i hope we get back this year, when we go i will let you know.

I,m in Ossian let me know when you guys are going to go to the track and I can probably get my brother in law to go with his 91 too.

Back