Florida roll call

TbirdSC93

HEY! Any one from florida post where you are from....maybe a potential meet one day....

Tampa Bay area here. GO BUCS...GO LIGHTNING

East Orlando, TbirdSC93 sounds like a good idea, i've been curious to see who is in the Florida area, and mabey get some meets together.
Later, Greg Roll

I'm in Ormond Beach

Just north of Daytona.

Brad Klein is the chapter president, and he's in Sarasota. Been a while since we've pulled a meet together, maybe we can do something later this summer or early fall.

resized%20dec%2001%20low%20pro%20side.jpg

I live in Melbourne for college, but in two weeks I'll be back home in New Smyrna. Hopefully by then I'll have bought my SC. :) There's also a guy a little to the north of me too. Oh, and another fellow here on campus.

It's on life support, but yes, it does exist.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=60

No posts in that forum in the last 30 days, prolific we're not.

FWIW, we lost one of our more passionate members, Adam Mullen, recently due to a rare illness and I myself lost some enthusiasm since then, but it's slowly coming back. After Carlisle is over we can see if we can get an Orlando meet together. Of course, you guys can always take the reigns and pull something together yourself if you want, for whomever can make it.

You can get hold of Brad here if you need more info on stuff;

tbirdsc@comcast.net

Cheers, Dan H

I'd definately be up for meets at OSW, that's only a 10 min drive from me. :D And I'd like to meet some of the SC community near me. I didi'nt even know there was a Florida chapter, I'll have to check it out. It's too bad I won't be around for the summer as I'm heading to the Keys on May 3rd to work down there for the summer. Look forward to meeting some of the local SCers, we definatly need to work on getting together for meets.
Sc Ya, Greg Roll

OSW

What and where is OSW? It would be cool to get a meet together. Iowa club did that SC vs GTP thing....would be cool to do something like that here

FWIW, I will be traveling to Orlando on business May 5th-9th if anybody is interested in meeting for dinner. And yes Dan, I will call :) . I will also be heading to Ocala the weekend of June 15th and plan on bringing the SC.

Here We are

My Dad and I are here. I am at FIT in Melbourne ('94 5 speed)and my Dad is in West Palm Beach (95 5 speed)

Calling back

Homestead/Miami area down here. I know someone else is from my area that must be on this board. See them once or twice a week with a red SC (black cowl hood).
Regards,
TBSCoupe

^^^

Anyone else from florida....so far i got....

TbirdSC93 (me)
Gregthespy
onequiksc
JJanney
John Machen
TBSCoupe

There are a few guys over on tccoa that are arround. I've met some, and yeah I know they aren't SC's but some of the guys are nice. James Labella was tccoa FL pres for a while, there are quite a few others if you want to get a meet together make sure to invite them so we get a bigger turnout.
-John
I'm also living in melbourne full time now, parents moving to VA.

Back