head tricks

Douglas Walker

I am getting ready to redo the heads on my 89 sc. I want to go all out. So if anyone has something that will make my bird fly. I wanna know. Also during this time I am installing and upgrading to the mp package from magnum powers.:D

Hey Doug, where in Nebraksa do you live? I live just west of Lincoln. You should join us for our local meets. Check out the website below for all the latest info on them:

Nebraska ThunderCats

As far as the heads, I would highly, highly Dana at Waldron Welding here in Lincoln. He is located on 22nd and O street. He does very good work, and is very knowledgeable. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thomas

I live in hastings little over 100 miles west and I was just on the nebraska thundercats web page and asked to join. So maybe ill be at the next one. It looks like a good time..

Theres a shop here called gesfords but they dont have a superflow machine to port and polish. Does the place u mention port and polish.

Thanks

Yes, he does porting and polishing, valve jobs, decking, the whole 9 yards. I don't have his number in front of me, but it's in the Lincoln yellow pages. I had him do a set of heads, and I was very impressed. Another guy here just dropped the heads from his '89 XR7 off there to be done. He has a lot of experience with 3.8 heads. The local Mustang guys use him also. Just tell him that Tom from Dean Bros. sent you down and he'll take real good care of you.

Thomas

Back