Interest for GP for BHJ Balancers?

v6stanger

Would anyone be interested in a GP for BHJ Balancers for 89-93 and 94-95 Supercoupes?

Lets see how much interest we can gather and I will e-mail a few places to see what kind of price we can get.

Drop me an e-mail or reply.

stingracer18@aol.com

Thanks,

Zach

Gentlemen, I have seen more than once that "decent pricing" has been mentioned which is obviously what the buy is all about. With that said, I have to inquire what does everyone consider to be an acceptable price range?

Paul

Is 10-20% possible. That would sure be OK with me. I'm not sure anyone knows what to expect.

Depending on the # of people involved in the purchase, Im sure that 10-20% is reasonable. I am reserving my GP rate offering till Zach finishes his shopping.

Paul

Our current individual purchase price is $360 for the '89/93 and $385 for the
'94/95.
For groups of 5 the pricing would be $335 and $360.
For groups of 10 the pricing would be $325 and $350.
For groups of 15 the pricing would be $310 and $333.

Shipping is $7-12.00

We also carry a high quality new balancer bolt and washer for this application
too. These are $9 for the pair.

He has tons of these in stock ready to ship and will ship them out asap so there is no waiting period.

Super Coupe Performance, LLC

Let me know guys.

Last edited:
Zach, sorry to tell you, but that really isnt a deal. If you look over the discount prices listed, the groups of 5 pricing is nearly identical to the regular discount I give TBSCEC members. The problem is that though the discount may be significant off the regular retail, the retail pricing you received is significantly higher than mine. Here is my offer for the group buy:

Our current individual purchase price is $344.99 for the '89/93 and $369.99 for the '94/95.

For groups of 5-9 the pricing would be $320 and $345
For groups of 10 the pricing would be $310 and $335.
For groups of 15 the pricing would be $295 and $320.

Shipping will be actual cost of UPS based upon the individual client's shipping address....shipping to a business is less.

I am presently working on a grade 12.9 bolt of the proper length instead of the grade 10.9 mustang bolt which is shorter than the SC bolt and should have them available by the time the balancers are ready for shipment.

Paul

That sounds awesome, Paul - almost irresistible! Thanks Zach, for getting the ball rolling on this kind of a group buy. What, if any, deadline would there be?

Well, first thing that needs to happen is for someone or everyone to agree on who they want the group buy to come from. Once that is established, assuming BTM is chosen, we can go from there. I would say 2-3 weeks is a suitable closing date for the buy. With that said, would everyone interested please chime in with your 2 cents.

Paul

Hey Paul those prices look extremely fair. Looks like you are the guy to go with.

Everyone chime in and lets get an estimate.

And please any of you guys who belong to other supercoupe boards let them know of this GROUP PURCHASE and PRICES so we can get the best possible rates.

Thanks,

zach

Lets do it

Count me in I was very satisfied with the last group buy Paul from BTM did with the roller rockers.

Back