best place to get clear corners for a 90SC?

Scott-Atah

Well i noticed today, my passenger side front turn signal lens is missing. A new one from for cost $110cdn. So arg. I'm guessing it somehow blew off on the highway back from grandma's house. Thats the only time i'd think it could go missing.

Anywho...where's the best place to get these. The pair should be less than buying the assembly from ford. So...anyone?

I've heard some don't fit as well as others....?
also are those things hard to put on?
They're not illegal or anything silly like that are they?

I got mine from www.supercoupeperformance.com $63 USD shipped I believe.

wet%20car.jpg

hard to put on, LOL they are held on w/ a few 11mm bolts under the hood. Took me 15 minutes to put them on.

illegal.. well lots of cars have them but I believe if you wanna get technical you have to have amber reflective lens' on your car. I have never had a cop say anything to me about it. I have orange bulbs, so they flash orange, and they do reflect, so I guess I'm all good. But technically I don't think they are DOT (dept. of trans.) approved.

I have the stock ones at work for $63.95/ea. so I got a far better deal going with the clears. Plus I like the look. I have a new set of head lights to put on (left one is yellowing) so it'll clean up the look better. The right head light was replaced when I hit a deer a few years ago.

If you get the 89-95 ones they will fit fine. The ones that don't fit right are the 96-97 ones unless you do the head light conversion and on your 90 you'd have to change the bumper and hood to make them fit.

As long as you get the 3157na (natural amber) bulbs for them you shouldn't get hassled by the cops. Now if you run blue, red, green, etc... bulbs in them you will probably get ticketed.

Last edited:
wonderful i'll either do supercoupeperfomance as mentioned and i'll have a quick peak on ebay....just thought about that.

Another thing you can do is just Remove the amber tint from your existing ones (I'm not clear on what exactly fell off).

It doesnt look as good as buying real ones, but I think it looks better than just the stock ones!

The lens falls off completely. The housing and lens are glued together from the factory. The housing is bolted on, the lens glue dries up after the years and then fails. I've seen a lot of old ragged out ghetto looking tbirds that just have the bulbs showing cuz the lens' are gone.

So in his case, no he can't just break off the amber. That looks ghetto like Micahdogg's SC :D

I have the old set of turn signals in my garage and the left side one is seperated. I'm gonna glue it with super glue, and then sell them to some guy I met with a black 94 or 95 LX that needs them since it was wrecked and he bought it cheap and is rebuilding it.

mmk....i'm gonna attempt to phone supercoupeperformance.com right now...dunno if there's a big time difference between them in ohio (i think) and me in canada....should only be like 1 hour if anything...here go's nothing.....and damn't he's on the phone, crap...anyways...

thanks guys

Last edited:
wonderful...they're on the wya, wonder how much they cost me lol hmm

yeah procarparts.com i think thats the place where people said they didn't fit right....no matter, they're ordered and on the way woohoo

Back