MMFF is covering the V6 Ford Challenge

V6Sprout

Yes sir folks, we secured MMFF coverage again this year, just got word today. They are also looking into sponsorship for this years race but that is unknown as of yet, but this is great news, we are getting coverage again and this years race is gonna be bigger and better then ever!!!!!

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Jamie,

More and more you're making me regret committing myself to a trip to visit family that weekend!!!

I strongly suggest you get that great news out to our American friends! That may very well entice many more to make the trip out to St. Thomas.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Sean

other then posting on the events boards and a few Supercoupe forums I am not sure how to get contact with them, if any of you guys are on other Superocupe boards please spread the word. I only visit this site since I am a mustang, only my motor is a Supercoupe motor so I don't read all the SC boards, help me out guys!

Your still welcome to attend Sean! :)

I know, I know.

...But my wife and Aunt and Uncle would kill me!!!

I've gotta make the trip down to Cincinnati that weekend. However, I'm thinking of taking the T-Bird, so that I can enjoy the ride a little more! ;)

Maybe I'll see about paying Bill Evanoff a visit?!

Cheers,

Sean

Hey Jamie, can you post the website for the event again. I did a search and came up empty.........I need to sign up for the event.

Steve.

That might be hard Sean, Bill E plans on attending the event

Oh well Sean...I guess turning that wrench into a projectile will have to wait until Carlisle after all....

Jamie,

Has Evanoff confirmed his attendance? Will he be racing?

Let us know!

Bill - Yes Bill has told he is gonna try and make it, he is sponsoring the event with CASH so he is bringing that with him and a few other small things to give away as far as I know. He has not pre-registered but he is listed on the list of hopefuls right now.

Steve - The race website is www.v6ford.net or you can email us at v6forchallenge@hotmail.com paypal to that same email addy as well if you want to pre-pay by paypal.

Jamie,

I posted a thread over on the TBU in the hopes of drumming up some interest from our friends south of the border. I referenced your thread over on the SCCoA Events forum. Hopefully, they'll start contacting you soon!

Cheers,

Sean

Jamie,

I think you'll need to post this info on the non-technical forum to get some real exposure. There are several people I can think of who live in Michigan and New York, who are within reasonable driving distance, that may not frequent the TBU.

Is Ron Dipaola coming this year?

What about the guys Sean met in New Jersey?

Those guys are right near NYC, and that's quite a haul. Paul is coming up from there, but he's making a week long trip out of it. Although I'd love to see those guys (Joe Brauner and Anthony Rongo and their crew) come up and partake in this event, I doubt we can count them in.

Cheers,

Sean

Back