PDA

View Full Version : Hello from So Cal

RonzSC
04-22-2003, 11:45 AM
How about a get-together?
We can race, talk, eat.....all the aforementioned.

JSC
04-24-2003, 01:00 AM
What's up Ron ? we are just getting started , trying to get the word out for other AZ SC'ers , a get-together would be a pretty good idea though. What are you thinking of ? Thanks for stoppin' by !

Jeff

rkahochoa
04-26-2003, 12:58 PM
I'm with Jeff, what do you have in mind? Again were still trying to get the word out around here. More and more are comming around.

RonzSC
04-26-2003, 02:18 PM
Perhaps we can agree on a meeting spot and maybe do some racing and juwt get to know each other.
We could invite Jimmy Demmitt and Hwycoper down from the North and along with our John Shelton, 35th SC, Coast to Coast SC, Al35thSC, Matt ESC SC, etc., you guys will see some really fast cars. We have some beautiful cars in this chapter and we would like to show them off.

plev72
05-03-2003, 07:57 AM
Not sure what we can contribute this early on... I think we've only got 3 or 4 of us that could be considered "active" in the new group - and I don't have a working vehicle at the moment... although if you let me race you with my crotch rocket it'll be all good :-)

Paul

RonzSC
05-10-2003, 06:18 PM
I believe the Southwestern crew meets in Vegas sometime this year. What do say about getting together with them?
They are a great group of guys and it would be great to meet with them. I beleive they meet in September. I will check.

rkahochoa
05-10-2003, 08:22 PM
with me, everything revloves around school. I will be in Vegas next weekend for a wedding Sat night and goof off till monday. Then I get a break from school in June so I will be going home to Sacramento for a few days. I get in what I can fit in. I work form 8-5 mon thru fri and school from 6-11 mon - fri. I'm sure I can make some time for sometrhing though.

JSC
05-11-2003, 02:30 AM
I travel there once or twice a month for work, usually fly but could go by SC for that ! I'm not really built to challenge any of you guys on the track but would like to put some faces to names and so on, so sounds pretty good to me !

Jeff