Supercharger Questions

orange95v6

I have a 95 3.8 liter Mustang and want to put a supercharger on it. I need to know if you have a setup I can purchase to put on my car. Please let me know.

Thanks
Rhett Ashton
Kalamazoo, Michigan
586-453-6872

Vortech has a whole kit for you. Will run about $2k. Buy one that will allow for higher boost numbers so when you get inside the motor you can lower the compression and bump up to around 12-15lbs of boost for some real good power gains. You might even look at Pro-Charger's for a better blower, little more money but I like them more.

or you ca be like me and drop a thunderbird sc motor in your mustang i live near g.r michigan
also is your car manual or automatic? on the 94-95 5-speed cars its really easy (and cheaper) to drop a 5.0 gt motor in there

ATI makes a good super charger actually thats my question too(sorry about using your post) but i have just the regular 3.8 in my 91 bird and was woundering if any one of you guys knew if the super charger for the 94 mustang 3.8 would fit on my 91 3.8 im hoping its just a matter of differnt brackets or something that would be a simple fix.

Back