Car Value

ponykilaSC

:(
I might have to sell my SC. I just got it but you know $ problems.
It kinda sucks that i might have to sell it but that's life.
only problem is i don't know how much to ask for. any suggestions?
the car's interior is very well taken care of black ltr all the extras w/sun roof. the exterior has a couple of minor scratches, but nothing serious it's nice shiney black. all stock w/100,901 miles on it and still runs strong, beat a '85 TPI Z28 other day, that's the only time car has gone over 90mph and the only time i raced it. besides that it doesn't move much dad just uses it to work which is about four or five miles from our house. any help would be appreciated.
thanks guys!:(

some pictures!

hey put up some pictures of it and maybe we can help , is it a at or mt. (<--thats the tranny).........also what year is she? try to put up some pic's......later

By the way, i did check kelly blue book. it said i think $4,700.00
bu i know i should ask less maybe.
It really hurts to let go of this car.

I don't know.. at my bank, if you're looking at kbb when trying for a loan, it better not be close unless you have alot of credit because nothing's worth more than what NADA states.

I have yet to see anyone really give a sht about what kbb has to say. They're virtually worthless around here..

Good luck...

if it is really nice ask 4000 for it. i've been debating about selling mine too but it's hard to let it go. i've had few mustangs and a 88 vette that i totaled and i didn't like any of them the way i like my sc. none were stock and thogh the stangs were my fastest cars the bird is more fun to drive because it is faster on the highway than my old stangs and even my old vette. my bird is truly a vette killer.
joe

GO WITH THE KBB

Hey i don't care what anyone says t-bird sc is worth it . besides 4,700 is only a asking price let them haggle from there , but if all is well with the car and she looks good you should have no problem getting around 2,900 to 3,500 for her . just hang on till you find the right buyer, remember thunderbird sc's are'nt for the every day joe shmoe. don't sell her to just anyone. sorry to see you have to let her go tho! :(

keep her clean an someone will scap her up for that price.

you're right nada and kbb are really close about a hundred bucks more on nada.
i don't just wanna sell it to anyone, i would like it to fall into good hands no someone who's gonna treat it like a regular V6 and abuse the power.
i guess i have to be patient.
My car looks like that oneponysc has on here just mine is 93 and black leather.
Still trying to get pic's but it looks very much like your's ponysc id's say identicle

Back