Various New Places to Meet

L

Les Borda

Various New Places to Meet

I was driving home last evening from Welland and it seems that Friday nights the clans gather to line up and show off their hot cars in the Sears Parking Lot on Niagara Street. It was only 7:30 when I drove by and already their were at least 30 vehicles lined up.
It would be kind of fun to crash one of those some Friday night. By the way I have never seen so many GD Cougars in one town, not blown ones but NA ones. Oh yeah and several SC's...seems like a car town.

Sunday nights on Lundy's Lane at a drive in resturant parking lot in the Falls is another place the clans gather.

Re: Various New Places to Meet

Hey Les, did you happen to notice the mix of cars ? Mostly late-model stuff, or some old crapcans, rice, a bit of everything ?

cheers
Ed N.

Looked like classic muscle and north American stuff Ed...I don;t think rice would have the nerve to show at these. I know the one in the Falls is north American muscle, older and later models(Firebirds, Camaro;s etc).

Yeah, the one on Fridays os more older cars at the Seaway Mall, but the one in Niagara Falls on Sundays is american muscle, many Fords and chevy's there as well as hotrods, cool to go to.

Now if we can only get those Cougars and SC's in Welland to hear about the V6 Race! :)

Maybe we should do a Friday run to Welland and our cars may attract those other SC and Cougar owners to drop by and we can tell them about the race.

I'd probably be up for a drive into Welland or St. Catherines on a Friday evening.

LMK.

Sounds like a good idea for Friday evening.

I may be up for this. Jamie lives in St. Catherines, so we can ask him what the deal is.

LMK2.

Sounds cool, I won't have my stang running for a few more weeks though, I should have a weeks vacation this month and hopefully I can spend the entire week getting my motor dropped in and running. Anyone who may be interested in coming down is welcome.

As for the meet, I can always take the Mazda, so a friday night would be cool with me!

Um...Les. I'm not big into the clan. They don't uh...really like me .

Decent show

I live in Niagara Falls guys, so lemme know for sure if you are gonna show at either of the spots? The Friday show is at the Seaway Mall in Welland..... The Sunday one is at a drive in spot on Lundy's Lane just down the road from the Sundowner, a place I'm sure NONE of you have frequented...... I haven't been to a meet in the GTA area, is harder to get out there, but would be cool to see some people out here!!!!! hope to see you guys there.......

JR Black 97 Sport Pkg

Re: Decent show

Kirk,

I have yet to meet you, but I'm already curious as to why you would think that 'the clan' doesn't like you.

What gives?

BTW, did you solve the problem with your SC yet?

Cheers,

Sean, I think maybe Kirk was talking about the clan, but with a "K", usually grouped with 2 more Ks. :)

cheers
Ed N.

Ahhh. OK. I get it. Sorry Kirk. Not having met you in person would obviously put me at a disadvantage in so far as being able to appreciate your joke!

...Don't worry! We got your back!

Cheers,

Kirk's playing the poor black kid again,,,,it works rather well in restuarants and bars...LOL.

Look we'll just do some thick make up and you'll look Italian...L0L.

Hey I don't ask for it Les, it just happens. You saw it! :)

Back