MAC Lower half + Magnum Intake Tube...better?

Mike Manzo

I have the MagPowers Intake tube and until I build a divider, I was thinkin...

All I have is a 76mm MAF anyway, so why not bolt the MagPowers intake tube to the MAF and then to the bottom end of the MAC intake?

Therefore alleviating the MAF puke that people have been having by moving the MAF back a tad?

Right now I have the MP kit and the Densecharger from Ebay. Nice, but PVC none the less. Scratched and ugly now...

Maybe if the rubber hose was a little bit longer to bridge the gap and therefore giving the same area of breathing room I have now where I have no problems?

Anyone have a MAC that they dont use the bottom end????

HAHAHA

i have a densecharger cold air intake i bought from ebay....if thats the same thing you got.....how the heck did you put it on????

HAHAHA

What part are you having problem with??

FORGET THE BASE

The base is drilled wrong!!! I was supposed to send him a piece of cardboard with holes poked in it for the bolts on the 94 fender...

I dont know what year you have, but it does not match up to the airbox holes on my 94

Getting the top and the bottom together is funny. You can kinda wedge the bottom with the filter on it so it stays through the hole while you screw the top onto it...I dropped and swore at mine a few times.

The guy who makes these is really nice and helpful. He told me he would make me another plate, but I really didnt care to have it anyway. Acryllic would crack in the cold out here as well.

Have fun with it...It makes a difference as does most cold air kits and makes great blower whine....

- Mike

Back