wtb sc

yeah i thought you were buying mine

yeah i thought you were buying mine, at least that is what you said

i asked for a complete set of pictures and from what I saw - your car is filthy inside and needs way too much work - best of luck with your sale.

sc might be for sale

I am thinking of selling my 1990 sc twilight blue with blue leather.
Car has 125,800 on it right now. I am probably going to need all the money for it though just spent major cash had the head gaskets done with new plugs and new tires has nice sony 325.00 radio along with 10" subs and Rock FOS amp. I might let her go for the right offer. Let me know if interested Flopes257@aol.com

might be looking to sell mine. black 92' SC, 5 speed, power everything, CD player, AC, polished stock rims....new tires, new paint, all poly front end bushings, rear end poly bushing, S/T lower springs, custom exhaust with ported manifold and no cats, flowmaster resonator, with dynomax cat back, brand new clutch( 400miles), slave cylinder, rebuilt tranny, solid motor mounts and tranny mount, CAI, 73mm MAF, 75mm polished TB, ported inlet plenum, raised top, 5% pulley, Kirban AFPR, autometer fuel pressure guage, custom IC, IC fan, magnecor wires, 3.27 rear end with richmond gears, all aluminum parts under hood are polished to a chrome shine, autometer gauges, shift light, ZEX nitrous kit, and many others that i cant think of right this min. I live in southern NH, looking to get about $5000...car is complete and mint.

Back