Charger Assembly connection

scwidow

Please refer to attached pic. Thanks

Sorry my previous thread had most of this info:

It is a 1990 Thunderbird SC. This assembly is referred to as the charging assembly located on the fuel rail assembly. (Sec 4-10 Haynes manual)

It is a female pin connection that has 3 flat slots. It seems that it might operate the heating/ac and stereo options inside the car. Since the first inquiry we have started the vehicle and those items are not operating at this time. Again unable to locate the male connection.

Attachments

• assembly2.jpg
    assembly2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
What year car? How many and in what configuration are the pins of the connector? What do you mean by being part of the Charging system? Where does the bundle this connector splits off from run to and along? Point being there is allot of info you could provide that would narrow down the search.

We aren't the "Amazing Kreskin" you know?

The pic. you posted is actually one shown to be related to the 3.8L non supercharged version in the Helms manual. There are only a few connectors in the car with only 3 terminals. Could I ask the color of the connector?

The EVTM does not show the fuel rail assembly harness so I have to go through a text list to see if I can find a match. Colors of the wires going to the connector would be helpful as well.

Back